𝟐𝟎. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞

Today is the day of our departure to Jaipur

Today is the day of our departure to Jaipur. Our wedding rituals will be starting from tomorrow. We were all in our private jet. Our families and friends together.

I looked at Rudra who was being grumpy. I know he isn't happy from sometime but he never showed it. I glanced at Janvi and her eyes were puffy as if she cried for so long. Both of them were not with all of us for sometime. I think he fucked up again.

Angel was sleeping leaning on Kriti's shoulder and Janvi was sitting beside them. Sleeping beauties indeed.

Adi was just glancing at Kriti time to time. We all know he loves her but she denies. Don't know much about them.

Janvi was sitting reading something on her phone while Rudra was beside me. He has been silent since we were off from our homes.

The elders were talking about something and Yuvaan was busy with bhabhi. Our younger ones were having their own banters going on like always.

I decided to check some mails as all of them were busy and my angel was sleeping.

I glanced at angel after replying to some mails and she had a frown on her face. She must be uncomfortable.

Janvi saw me and smiled which didn't reached her eyes. I reciprocated the same. She is hiding everything but I know Rudra a little too much. Afterall this bastard is my bestfriend.

Angel woke up and started looking into her surroundings. She had a pout on her face and I just had a sudden urge to kiss her. How can someone look so ethereal even after waking up from sleep.

Though it was an hour sleep but she was looking fresh than before. She looked at me and gave me the most precious of her smiles.

"When will we reach?" She asked Janvi leaning on her shoulder with a pout. "In one hour Aloo" Janvi cooed her like a baby.

Soon we reached at Jaipur airport. We all head to the palace which was 3-4 hours away from the airport.

Yuvaan had chosen everything obviously taking angel's preference. He's the best brother indeed.

Alaya wanted our wedding to be royal. So we booked the city palace of Jaipur.