𝟐𝟔. 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Chapter contains mild mature content

Read ONLY IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
.
.
.
.
.
.

I woke up early when I felt some weight on myself

I woke up early when I felt some weight on myself. I opened my eyes and found my husband was laying on the bed with me while he was snuggled into my neck. I glanced at the clock and it showed 6:00 AM. I gently caressed his hairs moving some hair strands which were falling on his forehead.

He was looking too innocent like small baby. A smile made its way on my lips. The events of laat night flashed in my mind. He was in a total beast mode last night.

"Good Morning Mrs Malhotra" I heard his morning husky voice. He kissed me on the neck erupting goosebumps on my skin. Adrenaline rushed in my body.

"Good Morning husband" I replied kissing him on his forehead. He got up and hovered over me with a devil smirk on his face. "You know baby, we should do some morning exercise. It's good for our body" I narrowed my eyes at him and tried to push him aside. But how can I forget he has so much power compared to me. He can easily toss me aside with his muscular arms.

"Atleast a morning kiss baby" he asked me with his puppy eyes and leaned down to kiss me. But I put my hand over his mouth stopping him. He raised his eyebrows as if asking me. "morning breathe" he rolled his eyes. He still leaned down to kiss the corner of my mouth and started leaving wet kisses on my jaw to my collarbone. He started sucking on my soft spot. I moaned and found myself wet down there. This man has the ability to make anyone bend on their knees for him. Me included.

"Ansh" he took down the duvet with which I had covered myself. He hummed in response. I could feel the vibrations on my naked breasts. He leaned down and started feasting on them like a hungry man. I was a moaning mess under him.

"Ansh, stop please" I whimpered under him. He has already marked my whole body giving me hickeys all over and it will surely take a lot of time to cover the marks.

He glanced at me. His hand was massaging my left breast while the other one was in his mouth. He was sucking it like a baby. He left my breast with a sloppy sound.

"I should take a bath, today we are leaving for Mumbai" I said caressing his face. "Yeah" he said and dropped some wet kisses on my collarbone.

"Don't you think we should save water. For that we need to bath together." He whispered coming near my ear biting my earlobe. "Besharam" I said while keeping my hand on his bare chest. "Sirf aapke liye" he replied.
.
.
.
.
We took a shower together and now I was getting ready. I wore a bathrobe and towel dried my wet hairs.i was standing infront of the mirror. The door of the bathroom opened and Ansh came out in his joggers with a towel around his neck.

I was applying the concealer to hide my marks and it was surely taking a lot of time. I glanced at him and he was already looking at me with his constant smirk. I glared at him.