𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

Hello dear Readers,

I hope you all are doing well. I don't know how to express my feelings to y'all. It's kinda mixed feeling. I'm happy that I completed writing my first book but at the same time I'm getting emotional as it's coming to an end.

This journey has been so enchanting. The journey of less than four months in which I wrote this book. 

The love you all gave me through your comments, messages, votes is so precious.

I don't want you all to get sad as the story ends here. Aayansh and Alaya are my most favourite too. You'll get to see them and Rihansh in further stories of the series as well.

Also, I'm so thankful to each and everyone of you as the book has crossed 500k+ reads. It was also on top 5 on Feb 1.

 It was also on top 5 on Feb 1

Looking forward for more love from your side

Honestly, I didn't even thought someone would read my book when I uploaded the first chapter. I didn't told anyone who personally knows me that I write books. I was just afraid about it. But now I've came a long way ahead.

Once again love you all so much. Thank you so much for making Their Lost Love a memory for me as an author. I hope you all loved it.

So before bidding a bye. I'd like to know a few things from you guys

1) your favourite scenes from the book?

2) your favourite character in the book so far? And why?

3) what made you read the book?

4) would you read this book again?

5) Please drop your overall views on the book.

For the last time, vote on the chapters you haven't voted for yet and comment your views too.

Please add Their Ravaging Love to your TBR list and do read a new story of mine which will be posted on scrollstack.

Love y'all

Sending you lots of love and virtual hugs 🫂

Will see y'all in Next Story☆

Eraya