INHUMAN 19: Dawn

After the Alpha left, the second in command came in and removed restrains around Aizel. He stood up and stretched out the knots in his body. The wolves stationed inside the house were gone the moment he was let go. The only one left was the man he met earlier.

"Yo," he grinned and gave a nod to the man.

The second in command frowned at Aizel's attitude, "I have a name, Myrick Arnoux."

"Nice to meet you then," Aizel answered with the grin still plastered on his face.

They walked through a narrow-marbled pathway, passed by trees, and some young wolves playing by the side of the walkway. The place was completely surrounded by trees and shrubs and was all the way green. All the natural elements of the place were maintained and barely touched, it's a very ingenious camouflage which protected the wolf pack for so many years.

"I like this place," out of the blue, Aizel blurted out which earned him an 'are you a child' look.

They continued on their way until they reached a fairly large house surrounded by heavily armed wolves. "Don't try anything or you might lose your life. You will stay here for now, until this is all over."

Myrick left Aizel outside the house. He shrugged his shoulder and entered the house since no one stopped him from doing so. He figured that he could just spend his time relaxing while waiting for Calhoun's men to appear.

"Who are you?" A child's voice spoke just after Aizel sat down in the living room. He saw a child standing on the stairs, rubbing his eyes. It was clear that the child had just woken up. The child has pure black eyes and a beautiful pair of golden eyes. His skin was also fair and his face was a bit chubby, it gives a person the feeling of a cuddly stuff toy.

"Hmmm, I'm a guest?" Aizel was unsure on what to say, so he just returned the question. The child's face showed a confused look before he nodded and descended. He approached Aizel with steady steps.

He nodded to Aizel, "I think you are a guest because father doesn't allow any new person inside our house."

"Oh, that's great then." He stood up and met the child. Aizel then smiled and squatted down to be eye to eye with the child.

"Are you going to be my father's friend?" The child was curious. It was his first time seeing someone who was not from their pack and the man in front of him also looks different.

"If he would allow it, then I'll gladly be his friend. I could also be your friend if you want." He stroked the child's head. He then picked him up and carried him towards the couch. They sat down and the child's smile became very bright the moment he heard Aizel said that he would be his friend.

"What's your name?" He asked to ascertain the child's identity.

"My name is Dawn!" The child answered with energy as he even raised his hand.

He continued to look at Aizel's face with curiosity and his gaze inadvertently moved towards Aizel's hair.

Dawn couldn't help but ask, "Why is your hair white?"

"Hmmm, because it's my normal hair?" Aizel answered.

"Are you old like my other uncles?" Aizel laughed at the child's question.

"No, I'm not, I'm still young though not as young as you. This is just my normal hair now," he simply answered.

The child nodded but still maintained his gaze on Aizel's silvery hair for a few minutes before he shifted his gaze to the snack that was placed on the table. Aizel silently watched the child's action and a sudden nostalgia hit him.