INHUMAN 15: New Member

In a high-rise building located on the west part of Matrix City stood a man wearing an all-black outfit. His gloved hand held a glass of red wine as he appreciated the night view of the city. He slowly swirled the red wine before putting it in his mouth and having a sip.

The sound of the door opening didn't stop him from admiring the lights that was scattered within his view. He did not even turn around even after the newly entered man stopped at a distance from him.

"The other party has already found Aizel." He informed the man in black.

"I see." The man in black muttered.

"The general has also mobilized his Hadron to look for your whereabouts and to gather information about you." He added.

Cayn Calhoun calmly listened to the man's news and a smile appeared on his face. The game has begun, he wondered how long the city could hold on and how long the general could keep his child.

"For the time being, let us observe first and move when the time is right. You may go." The man left and Cayn was left alone to his own thoughts.

The main purpose of his attack was to show himself to Aizel, he wanted to see his child's reaction at the sight of him and he was not disappointed. Cayn prepared for over six years for this moment, the moment he could destroy Leroy Aryster and have Aizel return to his side. He was confident that his plans would not fail because he was holding a very valuable trump card.

He couldn't help but chuckle at his own thoughts. A glimmer of excitement appeared in his eyes, the excitement of hunting his prey. The thrill of this game was enough to stimulate him and the dark energy suddenly burst out from him that it shattered all the glass inside. After that short moment of burst, the dark energy retreated inside his body and his calmness once again returned.

----

After the incident, nothing happened for the next few days. The matter regarding the sudden change of the Tenebrae was not addressed but the Matrix City Enforcer Station diligently patrolled and kept an eye on any dangerous Tenebrae that might be lurking inside the city.

"Wow, you're not frowning today that's a good sign." Loki suddenly appeared near Aliyah's table. He shamelessly leaned on the table while giving the woman a teasing smile.

A glare was sent his way but he didn't leave and just remained there staring at Aliyah. "What?" asked in annoyance.

"Nothing." Loki shrugged but he remained there and watched the woman.

"Then what are you doing here, your table is right there, go back or I might break your leg without regrets." She raised an eyebrow. She wanted to see if he would dare.

"Tsk, couldn't I visit you? I'm bored with all the paperwork we have to do so I decided to take a walk and ended up here." He shamelessly declared the laziness of this person was at it's ultimate. Aliyah stood and crossed her hands in front of her.

"I don't care. So, stop this nonsense." Loki noticed the aura on Aliyah and decided to take a step back.

He walked a few steps before he stopped and looked back. "You're as stiff as ever." He continued on his table and solemnly did his paperwork.

The station's work piled up with all that happened and they were a bit behind on their reports. All enforcers were busy with their work that they didn't expect a piece of shocking news to be dropped on them. Well, specifically to Loki and Aliyah's team.

Chief Andrews was currently eyeing the young man sitting in front of him, giving him a once over and shifted his gaze to the general sitting at the adjacent seat while calmly sipping tea. He couldn't find any words to describe what was going on. The first time Aizel walked through his door, he got the impression that the young man was frail and weak with his white skin to the point of being pale. It really looked like the person has no blood or like an albino with not much skin coloring.