INHUMAN 22: Disgust

Major Weiss took his time to breath in and out to stabilize his breathing. After making sure that he was fine, he looked around and saw that Alpha Clive was barely conscious. He pushed himself up and walked towards the Alpha.

Like what he did to himself, he injected an antidote to the Alpha and gave him a mask. After they finally got their bearings, they decided to return to the pack house where Aizel and Dawn were. Even without communicating with each other, they both knew that the waves of attacks were only a diversion. The enemy's target was clearly Dawn or even Aizel.

While they were fighting outside, Aizel and the others remained vigilant. It has been an hour since the fight began but they were still fighting. Aizel frowned because of how long they were taking to take down the enemy.

He stood up and went towards the window to check out their surroundings. He could still see the warriors stationed outside and found nothing suspicious. He returned to where Dawn was and sat beside the child.

"Big brother, is there a problem?" The child asked when he saw that Aizel seemed to be anxious. He looked around the room but found nothing.

Aizel shook his head. "Nothing." He denied even though he knew that there was definitely something wrong.

After a while Dawn spoke again, "Big brother, why is it so silent?". Dawn had his brows scrunched up as he looked around.

Aizel also frowned and extended his senses. He could still say that the fighting was still on-going and the warriors were still outside. 'There was nothing wrong, yes, the warriors were still standing outside.' This thought made him snap his eyes open.

He stood up and ran directly towards the door. He opened it and stepped out only to be met with vicious claws that came from both sides. He bent back and avoided the attack. When the claws got past him, he used both of his fists to strike the chest of the attackers.

The Tenebraes were pushed back from the force of the hit. He looked around and found that all the werewolf warriors stationed outside were on the ground. He could also sense the faint presence of an artificial barrier that surrounded the house. The faint vibration in the air must have interfered with his senses that was why he did not notice that the enemy was already upon them.

Aizel could already tell that this was one of Cayn's tricks. He returned inside and closed the door. He did not waste time as he ran towards where Dawn was. Aizel carried the child and placed him on a corner where he set up a ward around the child. A device was also placed on the floor near the child which was activated and changed into the color of the wall. The cloaking device was used to keep the child protected.

"No matter what happens, you need to stay here." Aizel instructed before the cloaking device was fully activated.

He then got busy with the watch on his wrist and pressed several buttons. The watch was connected to the cloaking device and he used it to activate the sound cancellation feature of the device. Once it was activated, the child inside won't be able to hear what was going on outside.

A loud crash caught his attention which made him turn around. Several Tenebrae destroyed the door and the walls as they stood in an imposing manner. Their bodies were a mixture of mismatched parts. A human head, a human body but the limbs seemed to have been a part of some kind of an amphibian.

The arms were long and skinny that ended up with four claws. There were also some greenish scales protruding from the arms. Even the feet were the same. The eyes of these Tenebrae looked like a cobra's, black silt and golden. It also keeps moving around.

Aizel felt disgusted as he looked at the unknown and indescribable creature in front of him. Cayn's modification had gone too far and this only made Aizel even more repulsed at the man. Those years that he pretended to be dead must have spent in making these horrifying creatures.

The young man stood up and faced them. A glint appeared on his deep blue eyes as he flashed towards the enemies. While moving, his fingers transformed into claws like that of the werewolves. He did not hesitate to use them and pierced through the bodies of the monsters before him.

Two of the Tenebrae fell to the ground while the others focused on attacking him at the same time. Aizel docked and slid between the Tenebrae to avoid their attacks. He then stood up behind them and did not hesitate to kill them. The remaining Tenebrae attacked from the back but Aizel easily dodged by stepping to the right and giving the monster a hard kick. The Tenebrae flew back and hit the wall causing it to collapse above it and successfully crushing the enemy.

It did not end there, as the commotion started, several Tenebrae came as a back-up. The came in swarms that Aizel found himself being surrounded by them. Their stench filled the air but the young man did not stop.

Not far away from them a man was watching. He was the one who installed the magnetic barrier around the area while all of them were busy with fighting. His boss specifically instructed him to make sure that Aizel would be restricted.

After the first wave was defeated, the man signaled for the next wave and this time there were only three of them. These three Tenebrae were different from the first ones as they were specially made to deal with Aizel. They looked more human but one could definitely tell the power they have.

One of the Tenebrae grinned and it showed its sharp teeth and it has golden snake eyes. Aizel frowned as he had no idea what kind of creature he was facing. He took a few steps back as a precaution as he waited for the enemies to attack.

The man outside raised his wrist and tapped something on the wrist band that he was wearing. A small holographic screen appeared with three body simulation on it. He then tried to scan Aizel's body but the equipment glitched and the word ERROR written in bold and red letters appeared.

The Tenebrae did make their first move. They zapped towards Aizel that only an afterimage was left on the place where they were standing. Aizel dodged them and was on the other side before they could reach him. He was about to attack from behind when a shadow suddenly appeared from the side and collided with him.

Aizel was thrown and hit one of the walls of the house. He then landed on the cabinet below and coughed out. He shook his head to get rid of the dizziness he felt before he slowly looked at what he was facing. All three Tenebrae suddenly grew thick tails that were swinging from right to left.

He held his aching side and felt that there was something slimy on his clothes. His gaze went to where the hit landed and saw a green slimy liquid clinging to his clothes and was dripping down on the cabinet. While he was lost, he heard a hissing sound above him.

The loud crashing of furniture filled the house as Aizel continued to dodge the assault coming from all the direction. He couldn't even find his own balance as the three Tenebrae were attacking him in a coordinated manner. Their hissing sound was also giving him a headache.

He rolled to the side once again and was met by the one of the Tenebrae. The Tenebrae immediately pinned him to the floor. It was holding both of Aizel's above his head as its entire body was above him. Aizel noticed that the Tenebrae's eyes were suddenly glowing and the more that he looked at them, he could feel his body going numb.

With his fast reflexes, he closed his eyes and used his strength to push the Tenebrae to the side. Now he was on top of the enemy and his hands that was restricted a while ago was now holding the arms of Tenebrae. A green tail appeared and was directed towards him but it was parried by another tail.

He could also feel that the other two were going to attack so without hesitation he released his bat-like wings and flapped it. His large wings created a strong gust of wind that blasted the other two Tenebrae away from him. Aizel then maneuvered his wings forward and used its pointed bone to pierce through the Tenebrae's body.

His aim accurately punctured the heart and to make sure, Aizel also severed its head. A pool of muddy almost black blood stained the floor but Aizel wasn't perturbed. He stood up and looked at the other Tenebrae just in time as they launched another attack.

Aizel retracted his wings and docked down. The two Tenebrae collided with each other and he used that chance to seize the both of them by the neck using his clawed hands. He tightened his grip and slowly raised the both of them on the air.

The snapping sound was particularly loud and the two Tenebrae went limp. Aizel wasn't satisfied that he even slammed them, hard, to the floor which destroyed it. He then used his claws to forcefully pull their heads away from their bodies.