50. Strong or Weak

A/N: Hello readers. I'm very close to considering deleting this chapter, or just not showing it, but its still canon. It's a very private moment for Nick and he definitely wouldn't confess it ever happening. So just let me know if it's something I should keep in, or remove entirely.

~*~

Justin's POV

I tried to ignore my erection as Nick led me upstairs to the bathroom. He ran a warm bath for me, and allowed me to soak for 30 minutes which was pure bliss for my sore muscles. He didn't touch me in any intimate way, and though I was disappointed, I still felt thankful for the relaxing soak. The warm water helped ease the pain in my body from hanging for so long.

Nick's words to Harris kept replaying in my mind. "Justin is not weak..." Why would he then say Harris didn't know the life I lived? My entire existence was defined by my weakness. I couldn't find the strength to stop my father from hurting me, from violating my body. I was so powerless that I couldn't even stop him from sharing my body. And then I couldn't even bring myself to end my own life when I wanted to.

"You good?" Nick asked, noticing the sadness on my face.

I nodded, looking down, trying to hide my sorrow from him. I didn't want to annoy him with my pain. He continued to gaze at me, and then gently grabbed my chin, lifting my face. Our eyes met, and it felt like he could see right through me, understanding everything that was going on in my mind. I just wanted to hide. His thumb caressed my cheek softly, and he smiled kindly, as if trying to cheer me. I smiled back and leaned into his touch. How did I go from a life of pain to... whatever this was?

Nick soon helped me out of the bath and wrapped me in a warm fluffy towel. I leaned against him as he dried my body for me, feeling his soft kisses on my shoulders. He rubbed his hands over my body, still covered by the towel. Once I was dry, he lead me out of the bathroom, surprising me by not heading back to the basement to check on Harris. I looked at him, curious for an explanation, but he just led me to our bedroom.

"Lay on your stomach. Towel beneath you," he said and pointed to the bed.

I did as instructed and laid down on the big bed. My head was turned to the left so I could see him behind me. Nick went to the bedside table and grabbed a bottle of something. He walked over and began to pour it on my back and I gasped as cold oil started to spill off of my back and onto the towel beneath me.

"Sorry, I should have warmed it first," he said with a chuckle, his fingers gliding over my goosebumps.

"It's fine," I mumbled into the pillow, finding the apology strange. Nick never said sorry.

"I bought it online. It's supposed to help with scars and muscle pain," he said, sounding a little proud of himself. My heart thumped at the thought of him taking time to find one specifically for my needs. He did that for me?

"Thank you," I said, feeling a sense of unease at all his kindness.

"You deserve this for being such a good boy," He continued as he began to rub the oil into my aching back. "My sweet slave."

His fingers pressed into my shoulder muscles and I groaned in pleasure. His hands felt strong as he pushed and slid all over my back, massaging the oil in. Slowly, the massage moved lower and he squeezed my cheeks, pushing his thumbs into the sore muscle. My dick had gone soft since earlier but was now starting to grow again.

Why was he in such a good mood? Was he just happy that he got another slave? I couldn't waste the opportunity to question Nick while he was still being kind. He was less likely to blow up on me suddenly if I questioned him now.