22. Fucked Up Shit

Justin's POV
"We're about to do some fucked up shit." Nicks voice sounded from the top of the basement stairs.

I looked up just in time to see the psycho shove two bodies down the steps. I jumped, startled as I watched the people fall. Their arms were tied behind them and I only realized it was a boy and a girl once they laid moaning in pain at the bottom step. I stared,  shocked at the pair.

Twins? They looked alike except for the boy had short hair and more masculine features. They were older than me, maybe their early 20s, around Nicks age. It must've been about noon. It wasn't uncommon for Nick to come in a little earlier when he thought Mr Graham would disapprove of his killings, but he hadn't visited the previous days. Mr Graham and I were both curious of his whereabouts, Nick had even been skipping classes.

"Slave." Nicks commanding voice knocked me out of my thoughts.

I looked up quickly, in fear that I had accidentally ignored him. Did he expect me to say something? What should I say? His eyes were set in a harsh glare and I couldn't help feel like I had done something wrong. What would he do to me?

"Do not speak to them." He practically growled.

I nodded wordlessly, staring as he dragged the pair towards the shackles along the wall where I sat. He cuffed the girl by me, and the boy on her other side. Nick then pulled the computer chair over so that it was within my reach. He sat down and pulled out his pocket knife. The twins were too drugged to do anything but moan in pain as I stared at them, open mouthed. Last time Nick brought someone down here to tie up like this was when he killed his brother. Usually Nick brought his victims to the table immediately. Could these be his siblings too? I didn't recognize them. They both had reddish brown hair and soft noses, nothing like Nicks dark features and light brown hair.

"Who-"

"SHUT IT." Nick hushed me and I turned my head to him in surprise.

They were asleep, they wouldn't hear me talking. Why couldn't I talk?

"If you say anything that isn't 'yes master,' I'll kill you." His brows were low in a glare as he stared at me, daring me to disobey.

He seemed serious and I couldn't help my chest constrict, hurt by his words. What had happened? I thought he was more than happy with my presence by now, especially after what happened with my dad. He had been treating me so well since that night. Even Mr Graham seemed less hateful, occasionally striking up conversations with me. But now it was time for me to be a slave again.

"Yes master." I mumbled and Nick looked surprised momentarily but then pleased with my response.

"I forgot how much I like you." He grinned his classic sharp tooth grin. "This week was just hectic."

Nick sighed, seeming stressed but then he quickly composed himself to his usual detached look. I tried to appear concerned for him, which wasn't hard since I always looked concerned. Part of me also felt for him. I wanted to listen to him talk about something as simple as a tough day. Nick looked at me, seeming to consider telling me his issues.

"Those brats are trolls is all I'm saying." He leaned back into his seat, cleaning his fingernails with his pocket knife as he stared at the two. "It was hard getting them both. I've been stalking them all week."

I looked at them curiously. Two for one. It must've been a struggle getting two relatives, not to mention twins. Who were they? If a pair of twins go missing, there would probably be at least some fuss.

"Fuck!" Nick cursed as the blade knicked him.

I winced, imagining the cut under his nail. Yeah, I liked pain, but a slice under the fingernails was cringeworthy. Nicks blood dripped down onto the floor between my thighs. It was strange seeing a god bleed. I sat up on my knees eagerly and reached for Nicks hand.