41. Hayleen

A/N: Sorry this chapter took so long to post! Just wanna remind readers this story will have 62 chapters (maybe a couple more). I've noticed a lot of new readers recently and wanna let y'all know that's how much to expect. It's all already written, I just gotta be in a mood to edit chapters and post them so all your support helps with that when you leave comments or votes and stuff. Also sorry this chapter is so long, nearly 4000 words!

Hayleens POV

I couldn't see. The man had blindfolded me when we got into his car after he paid me. He had made sure to ask if I was okay with some kink and I was as long as he agreed to pay more. He made small talk during the drive but something about this guy sounded alarm bells in my head. I started to feel dread the longer he drove. I attempted to keep my cool but I wanted to panic as the image of his face disappeared from my memory. Did he have brown hair or dirty blonde? What color were his eyes? I couldn't remember. I had a tendency to lump all the people I worked with together. He was a first time client, we had never slept together before. He was handsome, at least. But could I give details about him to police if things got intense?

I had concerns like these often in my line of work. This wasn't the first client I had who wanted to try BDSM. My ladies all made note of the gentleman and his vehicle so at least they had an idea of who I left with.

"Can I take this off? I'm getting a little car sick." I said. It wasn't true, but I wanted an excuse to see his face again.

I could feel the vehicle slow to a stop and heard shuffling from his seat. The man made no effort to acknowledge me. I went to reach for the blindfold when a pair of handcuffs were slapped onto my wrists quicker than I could react. A chill ran through my body in response to how fast and precise he was able to restrict my movements from the seat beside me. It was silent as he waited for a reaction.

Was he wanting to get started now? I couldn't even remember the guys voice at this point. How long had we been driving?

I reached forward with my cuffed hands, trying to find his face. His hands were quick to grab my wrists, and he held on firmly, restricting my movements. The silence was deafening, my heartbeat pounding in my ears. Then I felt his lips on mine. I kissed him back but still felt uneasy. Soon enough he shoved my hands into my lap and broke the kiss. He started up the vehicle again and pulled back onto the road. So we weren't there yet?? Where was he taking me?

"Are we almost there?" I asked, my voice trembling.

Silence lingered, my anxiety growing with each passing second. The radio suddenly blared to life, drowning out my questions, leaving me alone with my racing thoughts as we continued on for some time.

Eventually, the car jolted and the sound of tires crunching on gravel filled the air, amplifying my unease. With each passing moment, I grew more restless, wondering how long I had been confined in this car.

Abruptly, the car came to a stop. Panic gripped me as the man swiftly exited the driver's side, his hurried footsteps approaching my door before I could even attempt to remove my blindfold.

"Why are you doing this?" I cried, becoming frantic as the man grabbed my sweater and pulled me along.

"Please!" The lump in my throat grew, the reality of the situation sinking in.

He pulled me up a few steps and through a doorway of what I could only assume was a house. I felt like a helpless ragdoll while he shoved me around, having to trust him as my eyes.

"Why are you doing this? Who are you?" I sobbed, desperately trying to break free from his grasp.

Ignoring my pleas, he pressed on, causing me to stumble over my own feet. Eventually, we came to a halt, the sound of jingling keys indicated that he was unlocking a door. I then felt a boot on my lower back and I tumbled down a staircase.