23. Fucked Up Further

Still Justin's POV

Nick poked Adams nose but the boy even didn't flinch. He stood his ground, and glared hard at the man above him. It was surprising, maybe even admirable the way Adam took the beating. His lip was split, his nose bleeding. One eye was squinted from swelling and there were already dark bruises on the places Nick released his anger. I was glad that anger was directed at someone other than me.

"Well aren't you high and mighty?" Nick taunted, poking at the bloodied nose of his victim.

"Fuck you!" Adam yelled and bit at Nicks finger.

Nick laughed, pulling his finger just out of range, and then flicked the nose that he had been poking. Adam looked beyond pissed, which made Nick even more delighted.

After beating Adam for awhile, Nick had dragged his body to the victim table. He didn't secure him properly, just kept his wrists bound so the boy sat upright with his legs dangling over the table edge. What was his plan with these two?

Nicks POV
"I didn't have a problem with you until you disrespected my slave." I shrugged, running my finger along Adams jaw slowly.

I glanced over at Justin who watched from his corner. I smirked at him and winked which caused him to go scarlet. I felt unusually fond of him at the moment. He had actually obeyed my commands. I laughed out loud at the memory of my skinny boy sitting on Adam. He even kissed him! I didn't expect that. But he listened, he did as he was told. He really was the perfect slave. But then this stupid strawberry spat on him.

My anger was suddenly renewed at the memory and I couldn't help slap Adams unsuspecting face.
"Adam!" Alice screeched and I looked towards her in annoyance.

"Shut up and be glad I'm not smacking you." I threatened and she immediately bowed her head.

"Y-yes." Her voice was soft.

"Your sis is smart, see." I gripped Adam by his chin and forced him to look at his sister.

She was still shackled to the wall, with Justin a few feet beside her. Justin glanced at the girl nervously and I tilted my head curiously.

"Justin, sit on her." I commanded and he looked up at me quickly, the usual shock and fear on his face. "Don't let Adam here have all the fun."

He looked as if I were a mother ordering him to apologize for something bad he had done. I laughed at his discomfort. Was my little boy nervous around girls? I had made him admit to being gay when I first kidnapped him. He really did look gay, with the messy dark hair and skinny body. But why would that make him scared of girls?

"No!" Adam screamed and shook his face from my grasp. "Touch her, and I'll kill you!"

Justin looked at Adam now, his eyes full of fear. His gaze then met mine again, and seemed to be asking what to do.

"He's tied up in this basement. Do you really think he can kill you? He wont even be alive this time tomorrow." I said, slight annoyance at the obvious. "Sit. On. Her."

Justin nodded nervously and then moved to sit on the girl. She screamed and Justin struggled not to get kicked off of her. I laughed as he held his hand over her mouth because her voice was piercing. Alice bit Justin's finger harshly and he yanked his hand away and turned to look at me for help.

"I can't help you with everything." I shrugged and he looked like I had just rejected him.

He needed to learn. Justin looked around for what he could use to silence her screams but found nothing. He eventually decided to just sit on her lap, his hands over his ears. I laughed at the childish appearance but it would be a problem if I needed to give a command.