6. Justin

⚠️Mature Content⚠️

Justin
~~~~

The basement lights flickered. I glanced up, glaring at the old fluorescent lights. Sure, it added to the creepiness of the situation but in reality, the constant flickering was giving me a headache. This wouldn't be a problem for Justin though. On the table, one of my old peers was strapped down and naked. He was blindfolded so the flickering light wouldn't bother him. One thick strap held his chest down and another was strapping his hips down, and one more held the knees. He was tiny, just skin and bones so I knew I wouldn't need much to restrain him. I caressed his motionless body. He was still asleep.

I adjusted the lamps so that they shined on his body and grabbed my camera. His chest moved up and down softly as he breathed. I held the camera up and took a picture of his relaxed, exposed body. He was very thin, almost scrawny. At 16, he should have finished puberty but it didn't appear so with how narrow his shoulders were in addition to his boyish hips. It almost made him look feminine if it weren't for his flat chest. The mop of hair on his head was very dark brown, almost black. It was striking in contrast to the sickly pale skin and the haunting white scars everywhere on his body.

There was something beautiful about how broken he looked. If you looked past the scrawny, pale, and scarred mess, someone could think that he looked like a fallen angel. Something once breathtakingly beautiful shunned from heaven and cast down to Hell. I didn't believe in shit like that. He looked like a nasty scruffy kid who hated himself. But that was what originally caught my eye.

I was probably going to get into trouble with Mr Graham since Justin was from our town. I didn't plan to go after Justin but when I saw him for the first time in maybe three years, memories came rushing back from my senior year of high school. I had completely forgotten the brief obsession I had for the younger student.

There were never any actual words spoken between us when we attended high school together. I only noticed him from a distance. I quickly became attracted to how obviously abused he seemed to be. It was that pathetic victim mindset Justin gave off that interested me. It gave me the idea that I could probably get away with hurting him because nobody else seemed to care that someone else was kicking his ass at home. It also wasn't irregular to see Justin be bullied on occasion. If I wasn't so set on keeping up appearances back then, I would have loved to spend some time alone with Justin in a school bathroom.

Justin was a few grades below mine so our paths didn't cross often. Anytime I happened to glimpse him at school, though, I would fantasize about taking the younger student and keeping him as a toy or pet. It was pretty normal for me to have intrusive thoughts about kidnapping people but Justin was a main focus of mine during my last year of high school. The fact that he was so insignificant made me want him even more. I used to daydream about stringing him up somewhere on school grounds for people to see. Then he would finally be noticed.
I had not thought about the younger boy at all in the two/three years after graduating. But by chance I recently saw him again on the college campus and the obsessive feelings quickly returned. I was excited to see him since now I actually had somewhere I could kill and dispose of him. I wondered how I could forget how much I wanted to kill him back then but it made sense since he was so forgettable. Nobody would even notice his disappearance now.

Walking around the table, I took a few more pictures from different angles. Setting my camera down next to the torture equipment, I climbed up onto the table, straddling Justin's naked body. He was still out cold. Reaching over, I grabbed the smelling salts and broke it under his nose. With a gasp, the ammonia had him awake immediately.

"Hello, Justin." I said, a small smile forming over my lips.

Justin lay completely still but I could tell he was afraid because his breathing had picked up. He didn't say anything. He didn't even attempt to look around with the blindfold on. It was kinda odd.
I ran my fingers through his glossy dark hair, pulling with my knuckles softly.