45. Nightmare Part 2

The following chapter contains scenes that some readers may find disturbing and/or may not be suitable for younger audiences, including graphic depictions of rape and sexual assault. Readers discretion is advised.

Part 2
Justin's POV

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please." I spewed out with trembling lips, fearful of his wrath. I continued to repeat my apologies pathetically, clutching the collar around my throat like it might decapitate me. Drake just glared with disgust. I couldn't help the sobs that escaped me. It had been awhile since I actually truly thought I might die. And that feeling suddenly became real again.

"I don't know how he puts up with you." Drake shook his head. "You put up quite the fight now." I continued my deep breaths, avoiding eye contact with the monster. "When I got the call saying I had a gift here, I didn't expect it to be you." Drake said.

I couldn't speak. Somebody called him? Who called him? Would Nick really allow Drake to have his way with me, without my consent? Maybe Nick sent him down here to punish me. Did Nick know of my history with this monster? Was that the real reason that Nick and Mr Graham chained me again after so long? My heart ached thinking he'd do that to me. I looked away shamefully, my bottom lip quivering slightly from the betrayal.

"He called it an extermination job. A peace offering. I thought he might be here too, to aid in your disposal. But I guess they don't care enough to watch you go."

Drake stared at me and I suddenly recalled Nick calling me his trash the previous night. Was this some sick punishment for coming on his face?

"Nick will kill you." I whispered, unsure if it was true. Drake just laughed.

"I think I'll have a treat before I kill you." Drake said, cautiously moving closer. He thought I might hit him again. With no pants on, he was in a vulnerable state.

"Don't." I warned, my hand going to the chain to prevent him from choking me again.

He narrowed his eyes at me, one of them almost swollen shut from when I punched him. The good eye darted around quickly, looking for the best way to approach. Suddenly he lunged, straddling my waist and holding my hands down on either side of me. I squirmed under him and he stared with a satisfied grin.

"You're gonna suck my dick." He sat up on his knees, about to scoot forward.

My chest pounded with fear as he came closer. My face twisted with disgust and I bucked my hips up, attempting to throw off his balance. He fell forward towards me, his hands quickly moving to catch himself. I quickly jumped into action, flinching to the side. He let out an outraged yell and punched the back of my head. With a cry of pain, I curled into a ball on my side, my hands going to the back of my head to protect it.

"Fine, I'll just take you this way." He growled, placing his hand on my neck, holding me in place while he readied himself with his other hand.

"Fuck off!" I shouted and quickly straightened my back, using my leg to kick him backwards again.

"Quit fighting!" He growled as I kept trying to pull my pants up. "WHAT DID I SAY?"

The next moment his fist was in my stomach and I was hunched over his hand, coughing for the life of me.

"Stop, Drake!" I gasped out between breaths. My head rested against his shoulder momentarily as I sobbed, exhausted from fighting. Tears were getting on his shirt and I felt him shaking with laughter at my defeat. He then shoved me off him and continued with his assault.

"Where's that little devil?" Drake growled and swiftly lowered my pants to reveal my soft dick. "You used to get hard almost instantly. Has Nick used you up?" My head turned away in shame, my hands moving to shield my lap from his gaze. I felt defeated as I lay bruised and bloodied. Has Nick used me up? Maybe that was the case. Last night Nick screwed me to the point where I was having multiple dry orgasms. I assumed it was because he was starting school and would miss the chance to fuck me whenever he wanted. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe he felt done with me so he used me up, and then threw the scraps to Drake. "You used to like me too, don't forget it." Drake reminded.