35. The Chiefs Princess

A/N: Another long one! Get comfy and settled in.

Nicks POV

I tightened the rope, making sure he was secure. Below me on the victim table, Markus lay naked and bloody. I didn't care to clean off the blood when I took his clothes off. I glanced towards Justin. He added Markus's tshirt to the furnace where the rest of his clothes burned.

"Please tell me that's not his car in my driveway." Mr Graham said as he came down the stairs.

"Yup." I said, grabbing my camera to take body shots of Markus before waking him.

"Reckless!" Mr Graham shouted and Justin jumped in surprise at the sudden loudness.

I didn't say anything as he stalked closer. I ignored him, holding up my camera for a picture.

"You do understand how bad this is, right?" He asked and I nodded.

At least he didn't know Markus was the Chiefs son, he'd really be angry then.

"Then why would you do it?" He asked and I didn't feel like explaining myself.

Well, there wasn't a reasonable explanation. I just had the spontaneous need to kill this boy, the son of a man who thought of me as a friend. The son of a man who believed I was helping him catch the killer that terrorized the town. It was one thing watching Chiefs sorrow over the loss families suffered. It'll be a whole new thing, seeing his face when he discovers his son was a victim of the killer we pursued.

"I was careful. You don't need to worry." I shrugged.

"The problem is I don't know how careful you were. You willingly give the police evidence. You fuck with them too much for me not to worry!"

"You should probably go clean up the blood on your floor before it dries." I said, bored of his bitching.

I didn't have to look at him to know he glared daggers at me. I could feel them on my back. I pretended not to notice but I could see Justin staring at Mr Graham fearfully. He worried for me but I knew Mr Graham liked having someone to kill with more than without. Plus, his whole thing was about teaching me. He had that weird fantasy to teach me to kill. He probably secretly liked telling me I needed to be careful. Mr Graham wouldn't try to kill me unless he thought I was a real threat to him. So far he seemed fine with me being a threat to myself. Soon enough I heard his retreating footsteps, probably leaving to clean up the blood trail and dispose of the car before morning.

I smirked to myself, at how easily he allowed me to control him. I could tell Justin was still frightened so I walked up to him, offering my arms for a hug. He embraced me tightly, probably imagining what Mr Graham would do to him if I weren't here to protect him. He snuggled against me and I smiled. Justin just felt so right in my arms. It was like his body was made perfectly to fit against mine. Realizing my thoughts, I pulled away quickly. That was gross.

"This is Markus." I said as I sat up the camera to record what I did with the new victim.

Justin came and sat eagerly to watch while I worked. He stared in wonderment at the large sleeping boy. Markus was pretty tall.

"I swear he tried to rape me." I laughed and Justin looked up, his eyes fearful and worried.

My mouth twisted awkwardly as I remembered that Justin could become hurt or offended at that topic.

"I'm going to go get some things from my backpack upstairs. If he wakes, don't say anything." I explained and Justin nodded.

I ran upstairs quickly, coming to Mr Graham in the hall, on his knees, wiping up the blood with bleach and water. He glared up at me and I smiled thankfully at him even though I really didn't care right then. I kept going until I was in the guest bedroom. I walked to the closet and pulled out an old backpack which I stored awhile ago.