4. The Act Together

⚠️ Mature Content⚠️

The Act Together
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Help me bring this in." My Graham said.

I didn't know what he could've brought. We had practiced killing multiple dummies already, realistic props for tattoo artists. Cutting the flesh of them was fun but was missing the pleasure of causing harm to a real person. It was getting annoying, all the practice we had been doing instead of real killings. Each time he brought in a dummy to practice with he'd tell me I wasn't ready to handle someone living yet. I followed him out the door anyway.

With the dummies, Mr Graham showed me how to break certain bones to make cutting limbs off easier. I didn't really like the idea of chopping limbs off but Mr Graham explained that it was necessary to get rid of the body. Imagining cutting up bodies while they were dead wasn't as disturbing, at least.

The sun was low, Mr Graham had stayed after class so that he could grade work. I had been given a key to practice while he was at the school but most the time I was researching online how to best clean blood and what chains would best hold a person.
"No pictures of this, Nick." Mr Graham said, unlocking the trunk to his SUV.

I had wondered why he didn't drive his truck to school, it was probably definitely a dummy in his trunk, or maybe finally supplies like duck tape and clear tarps.

Mr Graham leaned down and heaved a big blanket from the truck. A pale hand fell lifelessly from the blanket and I stared in shock. I immediately recognized it as a limp body wrapped in a blanket. I glanced away quickly, like a child trying to ignore something obviously wrong.

"That hasn't been in your trunk all day, has it?" I asked, picturing the body laying there while school went on.

"No," Mr Graham scoffed. "I just got it on my way home."

"Where? Who is it?" I asked, following closely behind Mr Graham. I felt like an eager puppy excited to be fed.

"Would you just help me get it into the basement?" He struggled and I quickly stepped forward to take the head side of the blanket.

Mr Graham held the legs and walked backwards into his house. We made our way into the basement and struggled to carry the body down the stairs.

"Why not just roll him down?" I asked.

"Because her neck could break. Where would be the fun in killing her that way?"

"A girl?" I was surprised, I didn't know why I thought we'd kill a guy.

"Yes? I only kill women." He said as we heaved her onto the victim table.

I was quiet as I thought of his desires. Why did he kill? Sexual pleasure? Mommy issues? Did he have a sister that was killed? A daughter?

Mr Graham unrolled the blanket and a small blonde woman was left sleeping on the table, wearing blue jeans and a white jacket. She looked twenty six or maybe thirty, I wouldn't have considered her a girl, more of a woman who dressed like a girl.

"Do you know her?" I asked.

"Of course not." He paused, staring down at the sleeping form. "She's just a whore."

I nodded, not saying anything else as Mr Graham started to strip her down. I stared blankly as he tossed her bundle of clothes into the furnace and wondered if he burned all his victims clothes. Next he strapped large buckles across her body and taped her legs and hands down.

Mr Graham sat down in his computer chair, seeming exhausted from just getting her ready. He loomed over her naked body from where he sat, just staring without even touching her. The soft breathing was apparent on the strap over her breasts.
"What now?" I asked, my fingertips suddenly seemed fidgety as I stared at the blades and the body laid out.