36. Disgusting ⚠️Explicit Content⚠️

Justin's POV

I had tasted these lips before. My mouth remembered him more than my eyes did. My father usually had me blindfolded when I was with a client. Sometimes buyers would want to hide their identities, as if buying a human boy to sexually degrade was something shameful. I wasn't sure if I remembered Markuses face when Nick first brought him down. Something about him felt familiar. Maybe he was one of the men who wore masks or blindfolded me. Even though I couldn't remember his appearance, his body once had me. The kiss confirmed it when my mind went back to how it felt at my dads. Did Markus even remember?

"Justin." Nick said and I was worried he noticed my recognition to Markus. "Do you want to fuck him?"

I turned to him, unsure of what it was he would rather me say. I didn't want him to get mad if I said yes, but I didn't want him to get mad if I no.

"Uhm..." I glanced at Markus who glared. He glared at Nick, though.

"It's a yes or no." His arms were crossed and a finger tapped at his elbow impatiently, waiting for my reply. "I guess if you want you can say kinda. That would be a blow job. Your choice to receive or give."

I sighed, becoming slightly frustrated. Now that I knew that Markus was someone who once paid to have me, I didn't want to sit on top of him, kissing him for Nicks pleasure. I stared down between us.

"Justin, I'm being so courteous by giving you the choice." Nick said and I could tell he was becoming annoyed by my silence.

"Please." I whined.

Couldn't he just tell me what to do? I hated feeling like it was a trick. He would taunt me if I agreed to fuck Markus and he would probably beat and degrade me if I refused.

"Or do you want to be fucked by him? Is that it?" Nick looked annoyed at his own suggestion. "You just like to be fucked by anyone, right?"

"N-Nick." I didn't want to. He was wrong. Surly he must've just said those things because... because why? To hurt me?

"What?" His expression softened as he watched my face.

Maybe he could sense something off about me tonight. The fact that I had been with Markus before was depressing me and I wasn't in the mood for Nicks games. It seemed like Nick was going to apologize for a brief moment but then his gaze hardened and I knew he wouldn't be so weak.

"I don't... want.." It was hard to say no to Nick.

"Don't be silly." He laughed and took my face in his hands. "You fucked your dad, you can fuck this princess."

"You fucked your dad?" Markus made a face at me.

"Yeah! Well, kinda." Nick laughed. "I have a video."

"Don't show..." I mumbled and Nick whipped his head towards me.

"Was that a command?" He looked surprised and a little entertained. "From you?"

"No." I huffed.

"Good." He smiled. "Now why would you tell me no? To something so little?"

I didn't want to explain to him. I was worried Markus would recognize my dad. Nick probably would get mad at me for not telling him immediately. I looked down and Nick stared, waiting for an answer.

"Anyway!" Nick began skimming through the thousands of pictures that were saved on the drive in his camera. I felt dread in my stomach. "Ah, here."

Nick held the camera close to Markus for him to see. They watched for a few moments and then realization dawned on Markus's face.