46. Mr Graham

A/N: I'm not a huge fan of how this chapter turned out. Open to feedback if you wanna help out.

Mr Grahams POV

The old floors creaked as I stepped into the guest bedroom. Over the past year it had somehow become known as Nicks bedroom, despite my constant disapproval. At first I thought it was idiotic for Nick to stay here. What would people at the school think if they found out? I didn't really mind now, though. I never had guests anyway. Since Nick was an adult it couldn't be too suspicious if I just claimed to be renting the room to him.

The bed in their room was neatly tucked in on one side and obvious to tell the other side Justin preferred. The blanket was a bit crumpled and a pair of handcuffs was clasped to the bed post, the paint on the wood somewhat fading from their constant use. Did Nick sleep with Justin cuffed or was it just a sex thing? I stepped closer and noticed a small brown spot on Justin's pillow. Lifting the pillow up, I realized it was blood. I brought the pillow to my nose and inhaled but the spot was tiny enough that it didn't really have a smell to it. I was about to toss the pillow back but then I noticed another spot of blood, this one on the sheet.

"What the hell?" I threw the blanket to the side so I could see the sheet laid out.

More blood. What were they doing in here that there'd be blood on the bedding? It wasn't some startling mess, the droplet's were small and almost unnoticeable against the gray pattern. Did Nick not know his bed was covered with blood? It was disgusting! Justin was disgusting. I just wanted the kid gone. His whole being made Nick weak. It was almost sad to watch how pathetic he made Nick at times.

At least Justin was probably gone by now. I had called Drake hours ago and noticed the mess of blood he left on his way out. Typical. Nick and Drake were both inconsiderate when it came to cleaning their messes. At least once I cleaned that mess, I would be free of the constant anxiety Justin gave me. He was a menace, turning Nick into some sappy idiot with no self preservation.

"Mr Graham." I heard the cool calming voice of Nick behind me in the doorway.

I turned around to see Nick with his arm around Justins shoulder, his hand gripping the boys shirt which gave me the inclination that he was feeling possessive. Shit.

Nicks face was frozen, his brows set with hatred. My eyes did a quick scan of their clothes from head to toe. They were both covered in blood, but Nick especially. It was striking against his white shirt and face. I searched Justin's body for any sign of impending death. Nothing. Drake must've failed. I sighed.

"Is he dead?" I asked, noticing Drake wasn't with the two of them.

The simple words made Nick snap. He was fuming, immediately releasing his hold on Justin as he advanced on me, causing me to slowly back into their bedroom, hands raised in defense.

"No." Nick said, looking past me at the bed which had the blanket thrown back. "He raped Justin." His voice sounded on the verge of tears which was strange coming from his reddened face and hateful eyes.

"Oh." I pursed my lips awkwardly.

I didn't think Drake would do that to Justin. How was I supposed to know he was gay too? Or bi. Whatever those kids called it. I just wanted Drake to kill the poor boy. Justin was like a sick kitten that you'd drown to end its suffering. And then I was depending on Nick to finally kill Drake. Would've been killing two birds with one stone. Another possibility that I would've accepted was if Justin had somehow managed to kill Drake. Then I would have opened my arms to him as I did to Nick. He would be complicit in our crimes then, and more likely to try and protect Nick rather than turn us in.

"N-nick." Justin mumbled with a tug at his sleeve.

He looked nervous as I stared down at his small frame, annoyance clear in my gaze. He was supposed to be dead. Justin looked like he could sense my thoughts and I knew he had the power to tell Nick by gently touching his sleeve. He must have known that I was the one who sent Drake into the basement. Justin always looked so weak and insignificant but in that moment he felt more dangerous than he ever had. He could've ordered my execution if he wanted and Nick would have me dead in minutes.