39. Blood Party

A/N/ Potential chapter to delete. Took me so long to upload bc I just feel a bit bored of this kill.

Nicks POV

"So you're him?" Jeramy asked. "The Coal Creek Killer?"

A small smile tugged at my lips and my chest filled with joy. I was notorious enough to be known as The Coal Creek Killer. Jeramy was a volunteer at the station, a regular nuisance in my life. Our volunteer group was small, and most of the team seemed serious about their work. And then there was Jeramy who wasted everybody's time. How did someone as annoying as him think they could work in the line of justice?

"Yep." I smiled. "I'm the one that has been killing everyone. Welcome to the basement."

Jeramy looked around the room, recognizing it from all the photos we had in the department. "I don't understand. You're in charge of coordinating the volunteers, didn't you want to catch him?!"

"I just have fun watching you all squirm at the things I've done." I shrugged.

"You're sick." He stared with disbelief. "I can't believe it was you. We're going to catch you."

"Are you stupid?" I asked, rolling my eyes. "The only reason you even know of my existence is because I want you to."

"So you're going to kill me?" He asked, his face pale.

"Yes, but only after we have some fun." I smiled.

"No way." His eyes went wide. Jeremy knew the kind of fun the Coal Creek Killer had with his victims.

"Justin, take your clothes off." I waved my hand without even looking at him.

Justin moved to stand beside the table completely naked, like when he wore only the collar. Only now he had nothing binding him to me. He was loyal without a leash.

"Justin?" Jeramy was shocked by his obedience. "We're trying to save you!"

Justin blinked, somewhat surprised. I had never told him about the group of people that wanted to save him. Justin ignored him though, and stared on, his cheeks red in a blush.

"Alrighty!" I smiled and grabbed a knife.

I cut a long streak on the side of Jerarmy and he screamed as the blood seeped from the cut. I ignored his sounds of pain and got my hand wet in his warm blood. I turned to Justin and pressed my hand to his chest.

"Beautiful." I grinned, looking at the bloody hand print.

"Thank you." Justin said softly and I was glad he didn't have to be told to say so.

"Let's take some pictures for the police." I pulled Justin with me towards his corner.

I instructed him to stand still. He straightened his back, standing calm and tall while I admired his posture. He had definitely grown a couple inches and I wondered why. He was 17, wasn't he? Well I guess a life of abuse would probably stunt a kids growth. Maybe puberty was catching up to him.

"Hmm..."  I realized then that he hadn't been wearing underwear under his pants.

Since Justin was naked for so long with me, I hardly noticed if he was missing something like that. I snorted a laugh and glanced at his face which tried to appear clueless. He had to know I was thinking of his boxers.

"If I give you underwear, wear them." I shook my head, smiling.

He probably wore none so that I could please him faster when we messed around. But right now was picture time, and I knew Justin would want them. I also couldn't let anybody see my name on his body. I looked around the room for what I could use to cover his private parts. Seeing none, I ran upstairs quickly and got a pair of his briefs.