18. Tramp Stamp (Smut Warning)

⚠️Mature Content⚠️

His horrible scream pierced the calming atmosphere as my blade dug into his skin, carving the first letter of my name into his paleness.

I had to make it deep. I had to make it bigger than the others. My name would be the last on his body.
I chuckled as he cried for me to stop.

"It hurts!" He sobbed, trying desperately to get away from me. "Nick!"

Perhaps I should have strapped him down.

"Shut up!" I yelled, pouring some alcohol over the first letter.

"SHIT!" He hissed and I quickly stuffed a washcloth into his mouth.

"I know, I know." I wiped the area with a cleaning rag and touched the blade down gently against his trembling skin.

He whined and whimpered as I claimed his body.

"It hurts, but you should be grateful to be my property."

"Mmmph!" He looked back at me with tear filled eyes.

I glanced down at my erection. His crying face made it even harder.

"It would hurt to be fucked with this on your ass, so don't give me that cute face."

Justin looked away from me quickly and I reached up to pet his hair soothingly as he cried.

"Just three more letters." I said and he nodded.

I smiled at his devotion, still willing to have my name on him even with such pain. I moved down and bit his ass gently. Justin flinched and cried out in fear at the touch.

"Sorry, I just felt the need to sink my teeth in. It's so pretty, especially with the blood." I stared down, transfixed by the beauty.

It really was. Despite all the scars, his skin was creamy white and very soft, like a porcelain doll. His coldness was less startling now and more relaxing.

"Mph." Justin mumbled into the gag.

He must've thought I was crazy.

I carved the last letters into his body and stood back to admire the view. Justin's small body trembled in pain but he wasn't whimpering like a dog anymore, at least. The blood was bright as it dripped down onto the table.

I couldn't stand it anymore. He just looked like he needed to be fucked with a pretty ass like his.

"Up. Show me your ass." I pulled at his hips and he moved to bow on his knees, showing his ass to me.

He looked like a little masochistic kitty in heat. But he was a puppy. My little puppy who loved to be kicked around. My dick felt trapped, bulging against my jeans uncomfortably.

"Ah, such a whore. You're asking to be taken, offering yourself like this to me. Look at my dick."
I unzipped my jeans and pulled my dick out. Justin stared at it, tears dripping down his face.

"Do you want it?" I asked playfully as if I were offering a dog a treat and he nodded.

"Mhm." He mumbled into the gag.

My eyes went wide. This kid really was fucked up. But so was I. My name on his skin shone bright red. Seeing it on him turned me on even more somehow. I didn't understand it.

"I've never fucked a dude. Doing it in a butt sounds kinda gross." I admitted. "But it can't be much different than a woman, right?"

Justin's eyes went wide as my fingers slid up his taint to the hole.

"You want me to fuck you?" I asked, slowly pushing a finger into him. It was tighter than I expected and I couldn't imagine how my dick would fit in there.