Drama bomb

Mi:

Emily came and picked up the twins about an hour ago. I'm currently making dinner for everyone since it's the last night before we leave and everyone wants to go to bed early because we to be up and at the airport at five in the morning. That's a headache and a eye roll if you ask me, because these boys getting up at three in the morning, getting them into the vans with their stuff while they are half asleep and grumpy.. not a good combo.

But I'm excited I have never really been out of Korea before, and my English at least to the Aussie dou is really good so that should help me. My thoughts come to as the front door bust open causing it to hit the wall, "Parties here" Changbin screams. I stomped out of the kitchen to see 3racha plus Hyunjin in the walk in, door still wide open.
I cross my arms with an eyebrow raised. "Excuse you"

They turn to look at me. Chan and Han hid behind Changbin knowing he is about to get it. "Bless you" Changbin smiles at me and goes to walk by but is stopped my by hand out in front of him. He looks down at my tilting his head in question. I lean up and grab him by his ear pulling him out the door. "Ow ow ow Mi that hurts okay okay I'm sorry I'm sorry"

The others walk to the front door from all the noise. I walk Changbin out of the house letting go of him then walking back in. I turn around and look at him, "Now knock on the door and open it like an adult and not a college frat boy." I close the door turning to look at the others. Chan,Han and Hyunjin run behind Felix knowing I wouldn't get to them through him because he is to adorable.

A knock comes on the door turning my attention to it as a red Changbin comes through the door slowly and closing it. " Thank you I wasn't trying to do it to embarrass you Changbin and I'm sorry I pulled your ear but my five year olds don't slam the front door open like that." I pause putting my hand on my hips, "What if I was home by myself and was naked" he steps closer. "Well that would be a yummy sight to see."

"Hey" Seungmin, Lee Know and Han all shout stepping closer. Changbin puts his hands up and backs up. I roll my eyes pushing past Han going back to the kitchen. Everyone mingles to the living room as I try to finish dinner. "It smells good in here" I lift my head up and over my shoulder to Lee Know standing behind me. "Ohh umm thanks" I go back to what I was doing but after a minute I feel Lee Know still standing there. "Can I help you with something?" I turn and and ask him leaning against the counter.

"Umm yes actually we need to talk and it needs to be done before we leave for tour. I need to get stuff off my chest." He steps forward getting closer to me, "Look Mi I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you that morning. I thought you were beautiful in the club and waking up next to you I realized being sober you were still gorgeous." Our noses are touching, I can feel his breathe on mine. "I was afraid that if you woke up and thought I was a loser and the only reason you went home with me was because you were drunk so I left, I'm sorry"

We haven't moved, still touching nose to nose, " Would you have wanted to keep them or even been with me when I found out I was pregnant?" He put his hands on either side of me on the counter. "Would you have wanted my number after you woke up?" He is looking me in the eyes as he lowers down to my height. " Yes I wasn't drunk when I first saw you across the bar, I was sober. You were the first person I noticed when we walked in." I answer truthfully.

If he would have stayed and woke up next to me the next morning I would have asked for his number but he wouldn't have taken the call to come back to jyp and his career that he wanted would have gone to a waste of dreams.
"Then yes I would have wanted to keep to twins. I want them to know I'm there father, I want them to build a relationship with me. I don't want to be that dad that wants nothing to do with their kids. I want to be present in their lives."