All Eight baby

Mi:

"He left in the middle of the night, leaving a note for Seungmin to find the next morning as we were getting up to leave for the airport." Chris tells me as I run my hand over my face, thinking of everything. 

"Okay... okay ummm Hyunjin, you Felix and Innie go ahead and go to bed for me. We will get this figured out I promise." The younger three nod their heads walking out of Chris's room towards their own. 

"Question I know why I am here because this is my room, Channie hyung because he is the leader and Changbin hyung because he is the next oldest but why is Seungmin?" Han asks as he makes his way to lay down in his bed.

I go to speak but feel two hands wrap on my waist and slightly pulling me back into their chest. "That's why" Changbin snorts out. "He's clingy at the moment and isn't going to want to let her out of his sight. You think when Lee Know hyung gets back he isn't going to be worse."

Seungmin lifts one of his hands off my back flick off Changbin, "Fuck you man." As me and Han start laughing at Seungmin reaction's, Chan clears his throat getting our attention.

"Right... umm I will call the company and get the airplane ticket ready, and you contact Lee Know and tell him I'm back with y'all take a picture of me if you have to, okay?"

I get off Seungmin's lap grabbing his hand to pull him up as Chris nods his head. I pull Seungmin with me grabbing my bags by the door, "After I call the company, I will call the venue and get all that figured out. If we can get him on a flight by the next couple of hours, we can get him here at least by eleven am." 

 Seungmin makes it out of the door by I'm stopped halfway through, "What do you mean get him here by eleven, it's going to take to long for him to get here for him to be at the show."

I turn my head to look at Chris, " It is only a nine-and-a-half-hour flight from Seoul to Brisbane, we can get him here so y'all can be on that stage for STAYS as all eight baby, thats not a promise its a guarantee. Now goodnight I'm sleeping in Seungmin's room in Lee Know's bed."

I close the door, grabbing Seungmin's hand as we make our way down to his room. He takes my bags out of my hand, "I love that you think that you will be sleeping in Lee Know hyung's bed."

He unlocks the door, pulling me inside and putting my suitcases on the wall. He locks the door and turns to me, walking slowly to me, " I hope you don't plan on wearing heels tomorrow because it's going to be a little hard for you to walk." He smashes his lips into mine and.... you know what happens next.

Getting up and getting to the venue, only Seungmin and Felix were with me

Getting up and getting to the venue, only Seungmin and Felix were with me. Everyone else was sleeping but I sent a message to Chris, who was up, that the vans would be at eleven to get the rest of the boys. I had to be here to help set everything up that I missed not being here. 

The two boys are chilling in their waiting room, as I'm walking away from the sound booth on my phone. "Mi noona" I turn around to see the other five guys in rehearsal clothes.

"Hey guys, mic and earpieces are all set up for rehearsal, Seungmin and Felix are in the waiting room already. All your snacks and stuff are in there as well."

I tell them as they catch up to my standing figure, still typing on my phone to Emil,  checking in on the kids. "I see you're not in heels today, those sounds must have been you last night then."

I gasp looking up at a smirking Changbin, " Me and you are almost the same height I will kick your ass Seo Changbin, try me."

The guys laugh at my comment as Changbin smirk falters, "Hey we didn't need to go there with the height Mi, that's not fair. But I still have more muscle than you so ha." The boys are still kinda laughing as we are going back and forth.

I run my tongue over my bottom lip, putting my phone in my pocket. "Yes, you are stronger, but I have more access to the lights and the sound on this stage. Let's see if you get a spotlight tonight or the rest of the tour."

I give a smile and walk away as Hyunjin and Han start falling down laughing hard as Changbin smile drops completely.

"Wait, wait Mi... Jagiya you ain't got to go that far. I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He starts to follow after me begging and fake crying as the rest are still laughing.

We hear yelling coming down the hall causing Seungmin and Felix to come out of the room and all of us to stop laughing and look to where the yelling was. "Where is she? WHERE FUCKING IS SHE?" Oh no, we all know that voice. 

The guys know who it is as well and all back up a good ten feet back from me, but Seungmin who was only a couple feet behind me.

As one of the staff members points our way, Lee Know turns to look at us and make his way over. But his eyesight is set straight on me.

He is pissed and I can tell, "Listen Lee Know I kno-" I'm cut off to being picked up with my hat falling off my head. Arms are wrapped tightly around my waist with his head in the crook of my neck.

"Yes, I'm mad and yes we can talk about it later, but right now all I care about is you are in my arms, and you are never leaving me again."

Hihi my loves
LEE KNOWS BACK
ALL EIGHT OR NOTHIN
sorry anyways

Thank you so much for 15kkkkkk
More drama soon...

You think that was going to be it? This is like a Rollercoaster baby you might get a fight sent to a smut scene next chapter who knows!

As always vote, comment, and add to library if you already haven't.

Till next time bye my flowers 🌸🌸🌸