Shouldn't be with you

Mi:

After Lee Know left I excused myself pulling out my phone to make a call. I get out of the room as the phone picks up."What's up my little buttercup?"

"Chris we got a problem" I hear things moving in the background. "What do you mean, what kind of problem? Like a problem tour/company wise or problem to do with the children?"

"Children, more specifically your oldest" he sighs "What did he do now?"
"Well he took it as we only choose him as a charity case, so he won't do the show with Han and the girls." I slide down the wall landing on my butt crossing my ankles.

"And he is pissed off, he just stormed off somewhere so could you keep an eye out for him and inform the boys for me."
"Will do princess, anything else you need?"

"I know I'm your manager and I'm suppose to get stuff for y'all but could you please find me a energy drink. Monster,Rockstar, Red Bull, something that's not coffee." He lets out a breathe laugh

"That I can do, I will get one of the boys to come bring it to you." He gets a serious tone "When was the last time you ate something Mi?" He gets my answer as I go quiet. A heavy sigh is released. "Kang Jang-Mi why haven't you been eating?"

Fuck "I have been busy with setting up the tour and making sur-" "I don't want to here it Mi" he cut at my excuses. "You work too damn hard for you not to eat something. When I send you a drink there will be food with it. You are too eat it am I understood?"

"Yes I understand Chris." I get off the floor dusting my butt off. "Good now we will keep an eye out for Lee Know and your food is on its way." He hangs up the phone as I open the door.

Everyone looks say me, "Alright Lee Know is gone but I have the rest of the boys looking for him." A man who I'm guessing is the choreographer comes in. "In the mean time just try to learn the dance we can catch him up later."

They nod their head getting up from the floor they were previously on. Tabby goes and talks to the choreographer about what was going on and I sit down on the couch opening my laptop.

I start looking making sure the schedule is correct on the list. They are doing a world tour but only one show in Korea before actually hitting the world. We have three stops in Australia which are Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane. Then up to hit France, Ireland, and the United Kingdom. After that we are hitting the US which consist of New York, Atlanta, Fort Worth, and LA.

That's 11 stops on the tour but two shows a place. This is the first time they have had the United Kingdom area on their list but I have seen stays online asking for them to go there so we will see. I know this is about to be a long and tiring tour for the boys.

My laptop closes right as I move my fingers. "Ahh" I jump back and look up to see none other then Seungmin with a grin on his face. "You little ass, what do you want Minnie?" I open my laptop back up but it gets taken off the table from me.

"Hey give that back" I go to grab it again but he closes it with one hand put a bag full of stuff to replace the laptop. "Channie hyung told me you haven't eat all day. Daisy you can't do that and you know it. So I'm going to sit here with you while you to make sure you actually do."

He sits down next to me putting the laptop on the other side of him. He is still looking at me waiting for me to start eating. I roll my eyes and mumble under my breath opening up the bag of food.

I bring out my Monster can then bring out a sub and a bag of chips. "You got food without me?" I look up to see Han with a pouty lip looking at my food then back at me. "I didn-" "Have you eaten anything today?"

Seungmin cuts me off looking at Han with his arms crossed, cold look in his eyes. "I-I mean I have, I ate breakfast why?" Han manges to get out. "Because she hasn't eaten Chan told me to buy this for her and she has to eat all of it or at least most of it. So do not touch it."

Han has big eyes scared, Seungmin is being serious without a doubt and I'm staring at Seungmin wondering what is the matter."Since you like her so much you should know that she hasn't eaten all damn day."

"Okay Seungmin Tabby will make sure I will eat it's time for you to go back to what you were doing." I stand up pulling his arm up and him out the door. As the door close I look at him putting my arms out. "What was that?" He shrugs his shoulders.

"What the hell was the Seungmin?" He steps close, "Because he shouldn't have you. I was already heading back with food for you when Chan hyung called me, because I knew you didn't eat this morning and haven't left the office."

Noses touching, so close, "He should not have you Mi, and you know it." He backs off and walks away.

Hihi my loves💗

Not to much to the chapter.
What's going on with Seungmin now?

I hope everyone is having a great start to the New Year if not I hope it gets better.

Who is going to try to go to the 3rd world tour? I hoping to if they come to Atlanta again.

Question of the day:
Who's your bias and wreckers?

Mines Lee Know and Han and my wreckers are Seungmin and Innie💗💗

Don't forget to like,comment and follow if you would like.
I hope y'all loved the chapter and till next time bye my flowers 🌸🌸