Surprise

Mi:

Stays are going crazy for those boys, screams and chants filled the arena loudly shaking and jumping.  I have been backstage with Andrea watching them jumping around and having fun when they tell the crowd it's time for the fan cams. We get up, me making my way to the cameras and her making her way to the boys to do retouches.

I go and make sure everything is set up, getting a text from Hannah that they are standing up and waiting, "Okay y'all ready?" Chan asks causing the crowd to go wild. Maniac starts as the camera starts going around finding fans to dance.

The crowd is going crazy as lights and cameras keep moving around, the boys hyping them up from backstage. The song comes to an end sending the boys and the crowd in cheers. 

I get my phone out starting to record the Aussies. Lee Know catches me, raising an eyebrow, I put my finger to my lips and point back to the boys.

God's Menu comes on as the cameras go around to different people, then the moment I have been waiting for, the camera lands on the Aussie sisters with Lucas standing beside them. "HANNAH, LUCAS!" "OLIVA, RACHEL WHAT ARE YALL DOING HERE" They are dancing and singing along as the brothers are freaking out that their sisters and brother are here to see them.

The song is coming to an end as the girls hold up signs that I didn't know about. They read, 'Say thank you to Mi!' on all three of them. I'm still recording as they turn to look at me with shocked faces, Innie reaches over and grabs my phone to keep recording as a camera pans to the backstage of the boys so the crowd can see.

The boys run to me Chris picking me up in his arms spinning me around as I let out a giggle. As he sets me down Felix latches on to my back giving me a tight hug as tears start to form. They form an Aussie hug sandwich with me in the middle, thanking me over and over again.

I hear a thousand awes and the cheers coming from stays and the boys behind us. "Thank you" I hear a little quiet voice that is currently being pressed into my back. Felix tightens his grip on my waist pulling his face more into my shirt as I hear his little sobs of happiness. 

I feel a disconnection from my front causing me to look to see Chris has dropped to his knees now currently hugging on to my legs. Little sobs rack his body as he squeezes my legs tightly, hoping this all isn't a dream, that his siblings are truly here.

I reach around, not moving my lower half and take Felixs face, cupping it in my hands. I tried to wipe his tear-soaked face the best I could as they were still free falling. "You don't need to thank me my little sunshine, the rest of the boys get to go home on holiday's, you two deserve to see your family just as well as they do." I slowly pull Felix down to the ground where Chris still is, making sure to be careful of my outfit. 

I turn to Chris, cupping his face and wiping his tears as well. "You boys work so hard at what y'all do, I thought y'all needed something besides the boys and stay to remind you that y'all do an amazing job and to never give up this dream y'all are living."

They nod their heads as the rest of the boys join in hugging on to the two Aussies, " Now grandpa, stopping crying it's not pretty." We are laugh as Chris gasps, pointing to Felix, "For one Felix is crying as well and two you have been around Seungmin way too much!" 

I hug on to Felix, putting his head on my chest, "Because he's Lixie and he's allowed to because he's our baby, so you leave him alone." Felix sticks his tongue out at his elder, mocking at him, as the other boy start barking with laughter. 

Chris runs his tongue on the inside of his cheek looking away trying not to smile. "Okay boys" I let go of Felix as we all start to stand up, I.N holding his hand out for me, which is gladly accept, "It's time for y'all to head back out there and finish the concert." They all nod their heads, getting back into gear, getting retouched up and heading back out to finish the second half of the concert.

As the concert comes to an end the siblings are escorted back into the waiting room so they can see the boys. Of course, the Lee siblings are being lovey dovey hugging and more tears, while the Bang siblings are being themselves and Chris wants to give them hugs while Hannah and Lucas don't want too much of it.

They love their brother and missed him don't get them wrong, but that is just how they are. They have a very teasing sibling relationship while the Lee siblings are more loving to each other, they are softer people compared to the Bang siblings.

"Hey, before y'all go back to the hotel we were wanting to know if y'all want to go get dinner with us?" Rachel asks out loud, asking all the boys. They all turn to me waiting for me to answer, I roll my eyes turning to look at the sibling. "I don't know why they feel the need to make me answer, but yes they can go they just have to be back by one since we have another concert tomorrow." 

All the boys cheer as I go and start cleaning up the messes and getting my stuff together, "Well we were asking for you as well Mi, you are an amazing manager for these boys, and we would like to treat you out to dinner as well."  Hannah walks up to me holding her hands behind her back, her and her brother looks so much alike, and I know she will die once she hears it, "Umm sure, yeah I would love to come with you guys." 

The boys start hooting and hollering that I agreed to come with. As we make our way out to the vans, I'm walking next to Han I speak up, " You know Hannah as much as I know you're going to hate me for saying this, but damn are you and your brother copy and paste right now."  Han and the rest of them bust out laughing as the two Bang siblings, who both are walking with their hands behind their backs, turn to look at me and then at each other. Hannah groans loudly undoing her hands walking faster as Chris bust out laughing starting to tease her... 

.. I'm going to miss this.

26 hours later

"Flight 143 to.... is now boarding." 

 I hope this isn't a mistake.

HiHi my peoples

Not too much to put but a lovely surprise for our two amazing Aussies.

Like always don't forget to vote, comment and add the story if you would like. 

Till next time goodbye my flowers🌸🌸🌸