What happens at the bar...

Mi Pov: 

With an awkward ride home from the mall and Felix sitting in the middle of us the four of us got fast food for a light dinner and then went back to our hotel. Felix wanted to come with me to eat then help me get ready, but I declined because I will want to rant about his current hotel room mate, and I can't with him there.

As I unlocked my hotel door, I get lightly pushed inside with my food being taken out of my hand. "What are you-" "Sit I will explain in a minute."  

Hyunjin has his back towards me as he leans over the hotel desk that's in the room pulling out our food. I roll my eyes going to sit on the couch to wait for my food and what the ferret wanted.

He comes and sits next to me on the couch putting our food on the table. He turns to my crossing his arms and raising his eyebrow. 

"Now I know we still aren't up in the highest of friendship spots right now but from what you looked like last night to I.N and Felix being your bodyguards and how you looked when we left the mall you need to spill out what is happening."

I roll my eyes leaning back with a fry in my hand, "There is nothi-" "Wrong try again." I let out a sigh finishing my fry then told him everything that was mentally happening in my head about Seungmin and Lee Know and with what happened with I.N at the mall.

By the time I was done it felt like a stone had been pulled off my chest to I can breathe but Hyunjin looked like he was drowning. "Okay do you want my say on what I think you should do?" 

I nod my head knowing I need to get some advice because I have no clue what to do. "I think that you should go for them both. Lee Know hyung is in love with you and wants to be with you. Seungmin does as well he hasn't said it, but we can tell the way he looks at you like you're the only person in the room." 

He lets out a sigh grabbing his drink, "But have you notice when Lee Know hyung flirts with you or gets touchy Seungmin doesn't get mad or jealous. Same with Lee Know hyung when Seungmin flirts or gets touchy. They don't care and don't mind sharing you, you have two men in your life that love you and most importantly your kids Mi."

I nod my head as we finish our food and nothing else was said. After we had finished eating, we picked up all of our trash and he left me to get ready and to get himself dressed.

I take a shower shaving everything on my body, I'm going to talk to the both of them, I want them both and I can't live in a world without them both. I leave the bathroom with my panties and bra on under a bathrobe. 

I put my hair in a high slick back pony then doing a smokey eye with a red lip to finish it.