Packing

Mi:

When we got home that night nobody was up or possibly even there. It's been two weeks already and I still haven't talked to Lee Know. I talked to Han and he said he doesn't think he can focus on a relationship right now but wouldn't care to be friends with benefits.

I just finish packing and making sure the kids have their stuff packed. I walk out of my room yelling, "PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE PACKED AND IT IS BY THE FRONT DOOR BEFORE YOU GO TO BED PLEASE AND THANK YOU. NOW I'M GOING TO THE OTHER DORM."

I walk over opening the front door to see two adult children on the floor, head in their knees and two actual children on top, beating them up with boxing gloves. " That's what y'all get for thinking those muscles could beat anyone up."

The kids turn their heads to me, stopping their movements. They jump over the men and come barling towards me giving my legs a hug. I giggle at them looking back at the heavy breathing adult children still laying on the floor. "Are you guys okay?"

Changbin brings a thumb up before putting it back down not even opening his eyes. "Okay anyways" I clear my throat out before I start to yell " PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE PACKED AND EVERYTHING IS BY THE FRONT DOOR BEFORE YOU GO TO BED. HAN JISUNG IM SPECIFICALLY CALLING YOU OUT!" I turn and bend down to the kids who are giggling at me yelling.

"Now who wants some snacks for Aunt Emmys house?" Han and Hyunjin bust out of their rooms and Changbin's head shoots up "snacks?" They all ask. I look at them over my shoulder with a eyebrow raised. "Is your bags packed and by the door?" They all go silent giving me my answer. "If I get back and those bags are by the door y'all will get the snack I bring home, got it?"

They run to their rooms trying to get their bags packed, leaving Chan still laying on the floor groaning about getting up. I stand up and walk to him, sticking my hands out to him which he gladly takes. "Come on old man time to get up and go make sure your stuff is packed." He lets out a breathy laugh as he stands.
"Mine is already packed it's just still in my room. When the kids got brought over I didn't get to take them out here." He goes to his room grabbing his bags and carry on putting them by the front door.

"Okay well since you are done can you watch the kids for me so I can go to store?" He stands in front of me hands in his pocket. "Yes I can but take someone with you please to be safer." I nod my head and head to the door knowing besides Christopher nobody in this side of the dorm has a bag packed yet.
I open my dorm to see three sets of bags by the door with a groaning Felix putting his down as well. "That's all of ours by the door." I nod my head grabbing my jacket "Sunshine you want to go to the store with me to get some snacks?" Two little heads stick out of their room. "Snacks?"
I giggle at them and at Felix who is struggling to put on his jacket trying to rush. "Yes text me what y'all want unless you would like to go with me?" Seungmin pushed I.N's head back into his room then ran over to us opening the front door with a smile. Me and Felix walk out thanking Seungmin as he closes the door.

Felix and Seungmin start pushing at each other for the front seat. I get in my seat to see the passenger door finally open but both back doors open.
I look in the back seat to see a pouting Felix and Seungmin causing me to see who my passenger was, which is the devil bunny himself who is looking at the front window. I just get right back in my seat and put the car in reverse. This is about to be a long as tour.

When we get back Felix helps me go to the 3racha half of the dorm and the other two go to ours. I open the door to find chans bags still there with two others and then I hear yelling, "WAITING IM COMING I PROMISE" Han is attempting to run to the door with his arms full trying not to trip. He drops all his stuff next to the side of the couch.
"If I put them by the door nobody is going to be able to get out or in so is it okay that I leave them here?" I nod my head and then giggled as he started to jump and down for the snack in our hands.

I hand him his snacks and drinks as he gives me a kiss on the cheek and he runs to his room. "You are a saint princess" Changbin comes from his room with a half naked Christopher. I turn and hand my snacks to Felix before covering my eyes leaning on his shoulder. "CHRISTOPHER PUT SOME DAMN CLOTHES ON YOU ARE IN YOUR BOXERS AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT."

They start to laugh at my statement, "It ain't nothing you haven't seen before on Han , I mean it's most likely bigger"  I gasp turning around red as a cherry. "SEO CHANGBIN I WILL KEEP THESE SNACK AND GIVE THEM TO SEUNGMIN." I start to grab mine and Changbin's snacks from Felix and head to my dorm with a begging Changbin following.
"Please Mi I'm sorry I take back what I said please don't" the other three guys come out of their rooms from the sound of changbin yelling. "Umm what's going on." I look to innies word and look back down from the island counter to a Changbin on his knees begging for the snacks.

"You learned your lesson" he nods his head fast "Now... Who did you hear it from?" I bend down closer to him. "Chan"  he lets out in a whisper. "Yours are on the left side don't let it happen again. Now the kids are in Hans room correct?" He nods his head again. "Thank you bin have your snacks" I give a kiss on the cheek as he gets up giddy for his snack. I make my way back over to the other dorm to see Han and Felix in the kitchen. "Hannie....Lixie"

They turned to me mid stop feeling like they did something wrong. "Can you grab the twin and head over to the other dorm for a few minutes. I need to have a word with Chris." Han runs and grabs the kids as Felix nods his head grabbing the bag of snacks. I stop Felix as he walks past me, " also if you hear yelling ignore it please. Someone doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut" Felix giggles because he knows someone is about to get an ear full. Han stops by Chris rooms and tells him good luck before running out the door with Felix and the kids. I hear Chan being confused but as the door closes I let out, "CHRISTOPHER BANG CHAN"
I hear him trying to get out of stuff in a panic falling once but finally walks out in clothes this time wide eyed with fear. "Yes my lovely Mi what what can I do for you?"
My arms are crossed with a cold face and one eyebrow raised. "You told Changbin?" His face goes pale as I make my way to him. "I'm sorry I'm sorry ahh shit Mi I'm sorry I promise"

Hihi my lovelys
How was y'all's weekend?

I know it's just a fill in chapter but the next chapter the tour will start and I promise more is going to happen.
So now four out of seven know what her and Han has done. How long till Lee Know finds out and what do you think he will do? Be okay with it or snap?

Don't forget to like comment and follow if you would like. I would really appreciate it.

Also mythical will becoming back soon so look what that if you want to read it.

Question of the day:
What year did you become a kpop Stan and what group was it?
Mine was Jan 10th 2023 happy 1 year to me and it was skz

Till next till goodbye my flowers 🌸🌸🌸