🍄Claiming You🍄

Mi:   

You know what's really sexy or cute? The members speaking English or attempting to speak English. Sitting backstage watching them speak to stays is amazing, but after earlier in the changing room and that night in Japan in the hotel room, Lee Know and Suengmin speaking English is sending chills down my body.

As I'm watching the monitors, a young lady in a suit comes in followed by two body guards an a older gentlemen. I stand up as the lady talks to one of the staff on sound. They make their way over, as I meet them halfway sticking my hand out, "Hi I'm Mi, is there something I can help you with?" The lady shakes my hand back, "Umm yes, we are trying to find Straykids manager, do you know where he might be at?

I was a little taken back by the question, why would they assume I was a he? "I am she, now what can I help you with?" the older gentlemen stiff a laugh before looking at me, "There is no way your their manager, you look like you don't know how to even work in an office let alone manage a boy group."

My anger starts to rise as his comment stung a little, "Well I am, now either A you can tell me what you are looking for me for or B you need to leave because you are being very rude and wasting my time sir." 

He was taken back by my comment, not expecting to be talk to like that, "Excuse you, I will have you kno-" a bunch of yelling and complaing from behind them stops him from finishing is sentence.

The boys have come from off stage tired and worn out, Chris makes his way to me dropping his smile as he sees me not happy, " Hey Mi, you good?"  I nod my head as I see a hand stick out to Chris, "Mr. Bang it's a pleasure to meet you, I was hoping to meet your manager but this young lady refuses to tell me where he is and keeps claiming to be him." I roll my eyes at the comment crossing my arms over my chest. 

Chan lets out an airy laugh, putting an arm around my shoulder, "I'm sorry sir, but you got the right gal, she's a handful but she our amazing manager." I throw a cocky smile his way as he looks at me and then clear his throat, " Well then, my name is Ralph Babet on the Australian senate representing Victoria and I would like to invite Straykids out for dinner with me and my family." 

Chris looks at me as I shrug, "Go ahead, Andrea and a couple of the other stylist are going to grab something and have a movie night before we leave. Just please be back by midnight we have to catch a four am flight, it's already ten and yall are going to have shit sleep." he nods his hands as I pat his arm walking away to the group that are watching Chris.

 I stand in between Suengmin and Lee Know with Hyunjin and I.N behind me. "Is that who I think it is, Ralph Babet who is on the Australian senate?" Felix ask, I nod my head, "Yeah I'm not fan of him, but not my problem I don't live here." 

I go to walk away as Hyunjin calls out the me, "Hey Mi, is that a hickey on your neck?" I turn to look at them, as Seungmin and Lee Know smirk and the rest of them start laughing or try to hold their laughter, I go red turning back around walking quickly over to Andrea.

I head back into my room at midnight, the other girls wanted to get some sleep, so it was just me and Andrea. Me and her talked about our jobs and that Felix had asked for her number and they have been texting and talking. He's so cute, he will race anyone to get to her chair first or be her ulast one to get the most time with her.