P. Sherman. 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

If you don't know what movie that's from you are too young for this book my love!! Anyways ...... back to the book

Mi:

Laying down two toddlers is sometimes a hassle, but you want to know what worse..... trying to wake you eight sleeping-tired adult men. Well, actually six because Seungmin got up with me, and Chris didn't sleep being him, and he got Han up when the alarms went off.

The four of us spent thirty minutes trying to get the rest of the six boys up. They mostly got up, but Chris had to get me and Han to hold their bags as he carried a sleeping Felix to the car and Lee Know carried a half-awake Innie on his back as Seungmin and Binnie held on to their bags for them. 

Innie ended up being in the car with me, Minnie, and Lee Know. Cuddling up to me as soon as I sat down into the seat. Lee Know taps on his shoulder, "I.N come on move to the back." 

I.N grumbles under his breath not making any sense, "What was that Innie," I lean down and whispered to him. So, he decided to speak up not opening his eyes, " I said hyungs respectfully fuck off and get in the back. I'm not moving and noona is mine for the moment, you can have her back later." 

I look up at the boys shocked but giggling in amusement at their own shocked face, that their baby just told then to fuck off. The boys groan and cuss under their breath, getting into the back of the van with me still giggling while holding a sleepy baby bread. 

As we get to the airport everyone from the other van has already got out, waiting for us last four. The door slides open, I.N getting out first putting his hand for me to grab. I give him a nod of thanks, as he stays holding my hand.

As they go to walk, I start to remove my hand from his, but he pulls me back and latches on. I look at him confused, " I told you, your mine right now I don't plan on losing you to the crowd again or one of the hyungs grabbing you. I don't get a lot of time to spend with you, so your mine for right now." 

I nod my head in silence, still holding his hand but now standing behind him, so I'm not in the photo shots being taken.

We made it on to the plane a lot better than last time, some shoves and a little bit of crowding but nothing crazy. As we got onto the plane I sit by the window as Innie sits on the outer seat.

As I finally got comfortable in my seat, I look up to see Chris looking at me from the seat in front of ours as he is turned around. He looks at me then at Lee Know and Seungmin, who are glaring bullets into the side of I.N's head. 

He turns back to me raising an eyebrow asking what was going on. I give him a shrug and then point to the Busan man next to me, I.N looks up at me seeing a finger pointed his way out of the corner of his eye.

He looks up at Chris then over to the sulking 2min, who still won't stop glaring at him for sitting next to me, he lets out a sigh rolling his eyes. "Will you two stop, out of all eight of us you two have had her the most. She's my manager as well and I would like to spend time with her without you two pabo's  stuck up her ass. So respectfully, quit with the glaring and pouting hyung's I will return her later in one solid piece just how I received her." 

He puts on his headphones, leaning back, closing his eyes ignoring the eight other stares of shock and some amusement from the youngest. "Well damn" Hyunjin comments, turning back in his seat next to Felix. 

Everyone goes back to what they were doing, 2min still making comments under their breath but no longer staring. As I put my headphones in, closing my eyes as well, I feel a hand slip into mine. Knowing it's just Innie, I give his hand a light squeeze before drifting out to dreamland. 

Sydney, Australia.. the lovely home city of our two amazing Aussie's. They are very excited to be back in their hometown and my point was proven when we landed and they ran to the car like their life depended on it. We are here for three days, two for concerts and one for exploring. The boys were both a little upset when they were told by their parents that they wouldn't be aloud off of work to be able to see them while we were in the country.

But they know it happens and they had no control over it so they let it go so they can show us how amazing this place is. Unfortunately for the boys it's one in the morning when we landed, and they have to start rehearsal at three in the afternoon. 

We were rushed to the hotel last night so the boys can get some rest. They were tired and it showed the next morning when I woke up to a knock at my door. I look at my phone to see it was nine in the morning, I get out of the bed as another knock happens. 

I open the door to see eight grown men still in pj's, staring at me with very tired eyes and black circles under them. "May I help you boys? We don't have to leave for another three hours."

Changbin who was standing in the front middle speaks up, " We all had shitty sleep, but we discussed that we had amazing sleep when we all had that sleepover in your room for Innie's birthday. Can we come into sleep a little bit?" 

I blink a few times still barely awake; I look at Chris who looks the worst and in desperate need of some shut eye. I roll me eyes walking back to my bed, getting comfortable in the middle of it. I hear feet shuffling into the room then the door closing softly. 

I feel the bed dip behind me, then it dips again from in front of me. I open my eyes to see Felix getting comfortable in front of me while on my other side I see Innie trying to get comfortable as well. I close my eyes going back to dreamland like I was before these crazy sleepy boys showed up. 

HiHi peoples 

🎉Thank you so much for 7k read on this book, it means a lot to me. 🎉

Just a fill in chapter so I'm sorry nothing exciting happened. But Innie being feisty is one of my favorite thing's so I had to. More Innie and Mi will be in the next chapter. 

And there might possible be a little surprise next chapter but who knows we will see. 

Did everyone see our boys being fashion icons this week in Paris. They looked amazing and I'm very proud of all of them. 

Don't forget to like, comment and add this book to your library, till next time.

Goodbye my flowers

🌸🌸