Nothing but a wh*re

Mi POV: 

I sit with the blanket covering my naked chest and body with my head in my hands as I.N is still next to me covered up and Chris is sitting on the couch. 

Chris has his hands in his hair while I.N wipes his hands over his face falling back into the bed. "Han was right..." Chris and I.N turn their heads towards my covered face, "I am a nothing but a whore."

I just fucked up, yes Seungmin, me and Lee Know weren't fully together but we knew there was something there. But seeing them with other females last night just made me do something I never wanted to do.

"No Mi your n-" "Just get out... please." I hear Chris let out a heavy sigh getting up grabbing I.N clothes and giving them to him. I.N gets up and gets dressed, grabs his phone and they both leave without a word. 

I hear a knock at the door then it opens before I could protest, leaving me to cover my body with the blanket tightly as Han and Felix walk into my room. 

Felix has a hand over his face while the other is being held by Han to lead his way into the room while Han could give a rat ass and walks them both to the couch.

"Umm... may I help you?" I grip my blanket to my chest tighter my knuckles turning white, as Felix covers his eyes with both of his hands. Han who is smiling at me with that big gummy smile, "So Chan hyung and the baby, huh?" 

"Get out." I point towards the door with a cold face not wanting to hear him at that very moment, "I know just like you said Han I'm a whore, I get it, now get out." Han's face drops and you can tell Felix's does as well behind his hands.

"No noona you're not.... Han, can you hand her a bathrobe or a shirt and underwear, shit something please?"  Felix's mumbles from behind his hands wanting to not speak into them anymore.

Han gets up grabbing me a long shirt and a pair of panties from my suitcases handing them to me and then going to sit back on the couch. I don't move holding the blanket tight to my chest as Han stares at me.

"What?" I blink at him a few times as he stares at me like I have three heads, "Can you close your eyes please?" 

"Why it's not like I haven't seen it before." He replies back smoothly, "HAN" Me and Felix yell towards him causing him to put his hands up in surrender, "Fine, fine I will close my eyes."

He covers his eyes with his hands causing me to get up and quickly put my shirt on, but I stumble a little bit feeling my legs turn Jello. As I go to put my panties on Han speaks up, "Damn, they did a number on you didn't they?" 

I turn my head to see Han staring at me with a raised eyebrow and a grin planted on his face. "HAN JISUNG I WILL WHOOP YOUR ASS RIGHT HERE AND NOW!" His eyes go wide at the comment, covering his eyes with his hands like Felix.

I sit on the bed putting me knees to my chest and rapping my arms around them, "Your good Felix." He slowly uncovers his eyes bringing them to his lap as he sees me. 

He gets up and walk to the bed sitting down on it, he wraps his arms around me as I break. Ones they started they didn't stop as he hugs me tighter and all Han can do is sit there and watch me sob.

"Noona talk to me, telling what you're feeling." He rubs his hand up and down my arm not letting me as I try to get myself together. "I fucked up F-felix, I was going to ask them what we were but when I saw them both with females I saw-w nothing but red." 

I hiccupped my way through my sentence as one tears roll off of my face.  "What you did happened okay, you were drunk they were drunk and that doesn't make you a whore. But we all saw you love them both and what they did first was unexplainable. Yes, you fucked up but so did they."

As he finished his little speech a banging comes from the door. It wasn't a little knock it was a fist as hard as they can onto the door, and it made me jump and cower into Felixs arms.

Han slowly gets up and makes his way and opens the door only popping his head out but is pushed out of the way as red-faced Lee Know and Seungmin push passed him. 

"Really you fucked not only Chan hyung but also I.N, what are we trash to you?" Lee Know starts yell but his sentence ticked something off in my brain and I saw red again.

I get out of Felixs arms slowly getting off the bed making my way to them, "Really are you being for real right, me treating you two like your trash, okay. So please tell me how those two bitches that were hanging on you last night at the bar."

Their faces drop when they figured out, I had caught them, but I wasn't done. "What I did was an accident did I fuck up yes I did but mine was a drunken mistake while y'all's were pure soberness. So don't come at me when you can't keep your dick in your pants and had to find someo-"

A pain in my left cheek causes my head to go to the right side. My hand slowly goes up to my cheek as tears brim in my eyes as I look up at the man behind the slap. 

"You son of a bitch!"

HiHi my lovely's

I'm sorry that I have not been on and posting. 

I traveled from Florida with one of my best friends up to WV to see our other best friend then we traveled to New York to see the Enhypen concert. But SKZ were in the same state about 50 minutes from me for the MET gala and I was so happy.

But which one slapped Mi and did she deserve it?

If you haven't figured out by now with this book, I love drama so more to come and I will be posting more soon to catch up.

So don't forget to vote, comment and add if you still haven't.

Till next time, goodbye my flowers