Mine

Mi pov:

As the photoshoot gets close to being done I get pulled over to the side by Chan. "We are going to have to reschedule Changbin for another day I need him and with Han taking you to dinner I need one of them. Han looked really excited to take you to this restaurant so I am going to give the lunch date to Seungmin if that's fine?"

This man has pure worry written in his face that I'm going to be mad about them switching once again. Yes it is aggravating but I mean what can they do, they are important and very busy people I should know I do their schedule.

"Chan it's fine go tell Seungmin that he is coming with me for lunch and round the guys up while I get everything else packed up." He nods his head heading to the door and I turn around letting out a sigh packing all of my things up.

I'm standing by the front door on my phone waiting for the boys. I swear they are worse then girls. I drop my arms looking down the hallway seeing nobody. I bring my hand back up and go to contacts getting ready to dial Chan. Right when I go to press the call button I hear a yell causing me to look up and it's Chan yelling for me and the other 7 coming behind him looking worn out.

"Are y'all okay?" I start looking at all their faces, I put the back of my hands one on Hans face and one of Felixs. They feel normal to me so why do they look like ugh.

"We are just tried Mi we are okay we promise." Changbin answer me this time. I send a text then I put my phone in my back pocket. "Okay so Seungmin you know your coming with me correct?" He nods his head letting me continue. "Okay so I need everyone, all seven of you.." I look Chan in the eyes to make sure he knows I'm talking to him. ".. I need all seven of you to go to the dorm for a nap."
"But-"
"No buts Chan you all need a nap. Then at 3:30 I need my Danceracha crew to head to their practice. I need 3racha including Han to go to the studio and I need Jeongin to work on you dances and vocals. When we get back Seungmin can go take a nap if he pleases. Everyone okay with that plan?"

They all nod their head and I can see our car's have pulled. I grab Seungmin hand heading to our car which is the farthest from us.
"Why are we rushing it's not going anywhere." The younger boy whines tiredly, while being dragged to the car. "I'm trying to hurry before we get asked a thousand question on where we are going." He gave me a confused look right as we get to the car.

"What do you mean ask questions they aren't goi-" and as right on cue Seungmin gets cut off by five of the older curious boys. "Where you going?" "What you going to eat?" "Why do you have to take a separate car?" "Why can't you go to the doom with us then go get lunch?" "Why are you rushing?" All five rushing towards us, me and Seungmin jump in the car and it drives off before they can get to us.

"Are we going straight to get lunch?" He looks at my best and proper clothes compared to his sweat pants and over size hoodie. "No we are heading to the dorm to change, the boys are being taking to get lunch across town and pick up something. When we get done getting dressed and leave they should get home right after us. I just need a break from those five. I ain't heard a word out of you, Felix and Jeongin today complaining wise, that's all I heard from them. I swear you three are more like hyungs then y'all's actual hyungs are."

I lean back resting my head on the seat, closing my eyes. "Welcome to my world" I hear him say. I snort at his comment causing him to laugh then both of us were laughing.
We finally stop when we pulled outside the dorms. We got out and heading inside, and we live in the same dorm so we didn't have to split. "What do I need to wear." I stop at my door turning to him.

"We are going to the Han River to the convenient store, getting lunch, drinks and, sitting in the park while we eat. So you are fine I'm way over dressed." He nods his head heading to his room and I head in mine to go change.