Interviews

Mi pov:
           What is the world happened last night. Did Han really kiss me or was it just a really good dream? I know it shouldn't matter because he is a idol and I'm his manger but damn did it feel good, I really hope it was real but I don't know how he will act. I shake off my thoughts getting up to get dressed and get the kids.

When I walk out holding my heels in my hand I notice not a single soul is up go figure on that one

When I walk out holding my heels in my hand I notice not a single soul is up go figure on that one. They are all piled in the middle of the dorm living room passed out on each other. Chan and Jeongin are cuddled up on the couch, Lee Know is in between Felix and Seungmin on the floor by the couch and closer to the front of the tv Hyunjin is squashed between a very tight cuddle with Changbin and Han. I feel bad for that boy.

I shake my head and go get the kids ready telling them to be quiet because everyone is sleeping. I call for a drive and we leave a little earlier so we stop to get breakfast. I drop them off and stop at a cafe the driver waiting on me.

I get all the boys drinks and as soon as I get back in the car I get a call about one of the interviews for today is cancelled and instead they have a photo shoot. But it's right after the first one then DanceRacha has their practice afterwards. Today was Binnie and Felix so i don't know this is about to work with Felix having not enough time.

We pull up, saying bye to the driver and I go inside setting the drinks down. I caught a glimpses of the living room walking in seeing Chan and Jeongin still on the couch sleeping, so I assume they are all still sleeping.

I put the drinks on the island and then feel hot breathe on the back of make neck making the hairs stand up. "Well don't you look gorgeous this morning?" Han let's out in a lower morning voice as his hands wrap on to my waist massaging his thumbs into my hips. He gives little kisses to the back of my neck that is expose causing me to close my eyes with pleaser rocking through me to my core. "Well good morning to you my little quokka, I got you your favorite." I let out a little moan.

I go to pick up his coffee, "A morning kiss from you, that sounds amazing." I put it down a little stunned with his boldness. Where in the world did the shy little squirrel go and what did this confident man come from? I turn around his hands switch hips pushing me a little closer to me.

He his hair is all over the place and fluffy and his face is a little puff but he looks so adorable. He has a little natural pout to his lips and he looks so sleepy, " You look so adorable." My comment made him groan and pull me into a hug.

As I'm running my fingers through his hair Chan walks into the kitchen, "Got stuck with the sleepy quokka huh?" I look down noticing little snores coming from him and I nod at Chan.

"Is anyone else awake or just you?" I slowly slip off my heels, still holding onto Han. "Felix and Seungmin are still asleep and because Lee Know is stuck in between them but on his phone." He goes to the fridge and that reminds me , "Hey these are y'all's but I got you this juice because I know you don't like coffee."  He turns to me closing the fridge and walk to the drink looking at it funny.