Him to?

Mi:

My alarm goes off causing my eyes to flutter open. I go to move but I'm stopped and see an arm around my waist. I feel movement at my feet and I see Felix laying cuddled up to one of my legs. I get confused because I thought I fell asleep on him. Well if he is down there that means.. I go to turn my head to see when their face goes in the crook of my neck.

I can feel their breathe on my neck sending chills down my spine. The grip on my waist tightens and pulls me closer, "don't go, please your warm." I feel his lips moving on my skin. I shouldn't feel like this. "Minnie you-u have to move your head.... please"

My heart is beating almost out of my chest and I can feel my skin tingling and burning from his touch and I know he can feel it. He grips on to my hip bringing his lip closer, "Why Mi," he pulls my hip closer to his feeling his hard on "can't control your hormones?" He lays a kiss on my neck.

"We can't Min" I get out of his hold moving my legs carefully so I don't wake up Felix. I put on my slippers and walk out of my room. My face feels hot and probably is red is a cherry. I need coffee I can't right now.

I get into the kitchen grabbing a mug. As I start the coffee machine I lay my head on the counter trying to wrap my brain around what just happened. "Could you make me a cup, please?" I jump out the sound of a voice.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" I turn around to Lee Know dressed ready to leave. "Umm sure yeah" I grab him a mug putting it on the counter to wait. "Cream? Sugar?" I go to the fridge and grab my creamer putting it on the counter by the mugs.

"Just cream please," I nod my head pouring the coffee "but Mi we need to talk." I stop pouring and get my thoughts together. " Umm yeah at 1 I need you and Han in dance studio A please and thank you. Coffees done" "But Mi" I walk past him with my cup leaving his on the counter. I hope the boys are out of my room.

When I get back to my room Seungmin has left but Felix is still cuddling at the end of my bed. I shake my head with a smile with how cute he is. I drink some of the coffee tapping at Felix's shoulder. "Sunshine it's time to get up hunny"

He rolls over and puts his back to me,"mmmm" I rub his back trying to keep my giggles in, "Lix baby, you got to get up I have to take shower." He turns his head a little with one eye open, "Okay what do you want me to call Han hyung or something." I gasp grabbing one of the pillows and start hitting him with it. " Get out you little ass"

"Okay okay I'm leaving ahhhhh" he jumps out of the bed running out of the door. I laugh throwing the pillow back on the bed. As I get to my bathroom door I hear water running. I open the door right as it turns off I see Seungmin pop his hand and head out. " Daisy can you hand me a towel?"

I blink a couple of times then grabbing a towel handing it to him and leaving the bathroom fast. I'm standing on the wall trying to wrap my brain around once again what just happened. The bathroom door opens and Seungmin walks out with a towel wrapped on his waist. Water droplets from his still wet hair running down his chest.

I watch as they run down I gulp looking back up at him to see him already looking at me, he smirks at me stepping closer. He puts one hand on the wall and leans down to my ear. " Your lucky Han got to you first or you would have been mine." He nips at my ear causing my breath to hitch. He stifles a laugh, backing away from me grabbing his clothes off my bed then leaving without looking at me again.... Oh fuck my life.

After putting my hair up into a high pony I walk out of my room to the kids room to wake them up

After putting my hair up into a high pony I walk out of my room to the kids room to wake them up. I turn the light on to see beds made but they aren't there. I walk back out to see Felix dressed at the counter eating cereal. "hey Felix do you know where-" "where the kids are yeah, Lee Know hyung took them to school since he was already going that way."

Lee Know took them to school? The front door opens but I'm too busy in thought to hear it. "Wow" I look up to see Chris looking at me with wide eyes, stopped by the counter. "What" Felix turns around to finally look my way and he got why Chris said wow, "holy shit"

"What does it look bad, do I need to change." Changbin walks through the still open front door as I hear Seungmin walk out of his room. "Damn Mi" Changbin tells me. I feel a light slap on my ass causing me to look to my left as a smirking Seungmin walks past me. "You look hot daisy."

I go beet red and start messing with my rings feeling flustered, "umm thanks guys, anyways Chris I need Han and Lee Know at studio A at 1 for practice. Hyunjin didn't want to do the show but he told me Lee Know should." He nods his head, "Everyone ready to go?" I nod my head grabbing my bag with my laptop, I put my hand on the counter putting my heels on.

Everyone is by the door looking at me waiting, "Sorry, so who's riding with me and who's riding with Binnie?" A bunch of yelling and shouting comes from the other three trying to push each other out the door to race to the cars. Me and Changbin look at each other and start laughing I walk to the door and he closes it seeing the three goofballs fighting for my front seat.

Changbin puts his arm around my shoulder," You know what we should do?  We should wait to see who actually gets in my car then switch keys." I think for a moment watching the fight die down, "Okay" we switch keys then look back to see Seungmin in my front seat with Chris in the back while Felix stomps and pouts to Changbin's car.

"Walk in the middle of the cars then turn to mine to make it not so obvious" we walk to the cars going in-between them then I get in Binnies car. I hear the other boys start complaining when Changbin opens the door. I open the door and get in with a smile, "Hi my little sunshine" Felix turns to look at me getting happier. "I'm so happy Changbin hyung drives too slow." I laugh at his statement pulling out with Changbin right behind me.

Hihi my lovely
I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Lee Know trying to act like a dad? And Seungmin hitting on our girl Mi? Also what do you think Lee Know what's to talk about?

I know y'all got my meme references in there, if you spotted them let me know down in the comments.

As always like comment and follow if you would like for more of the story.

Till next time bye my flowers 🌸🌸🌸