Your no better

Nobody's Pov: 

"You son a bitch." A flash of blonde flies by and a punch lands onto Lee Knows face but what worried them more was that they have never seen Felix like this. 

Punch after punch Seungmin and Han were pushed off after repeatedly trying to get Felix off a bloody Lee Know. Mi stood their frozen in shock as Chris and Changbin come running into the room with I.N and Hyunjin and their tail.

After Chris and Changbin pulled Felix off, Seungmin helped up Lee Know who had a bloody busted lip, a dark black and purple eye and split eyebrow from Felixs rings.

"Does someone want to tell me what the fuck is going on in here?" Chris gets loud trying to hold a pissed off chick looking at the bruised-up bunny.  "That piece of shit slapped Mi but before that he tried to act like those two didn't do anything and she was treating them like trash." 

Felix yells loud still trying to get out of Chris grip, "Because that little bitch deserved it." Felix saw red with the words that came out of Lee Knows mouth. He felt Chris grip faulter a little and that's all it took before he broke loose and lunged at him again. 

Hit after hit Felix laid into him and he wasn't budging after they were trying to pull him off. "Lixie" Came a quiet voice that nobody heard from all the yelling, but someone did and took right to action with it. 

Han leans down and pulls Felix's seething face to look at him, he has never seen him like this nobody has he was the sunshine and if he was like this you have pushed over the edge to far, "Felix look." 

He points and Felix follows his finger to see a wide teary eyed shaking girl standing by the bed far away from the violence. Felix's fist stops midair and gets off of Lee Know making his way to her slowly not to scare her.

She doesn't move as he walks closer, letting him put his arms around her pulling her into his chest. "Why do you care so much about her Lix, what you love her to or something?" 

Lee Know gets helped up again by Seungmin leaning on him for support as he speaks up. Felix doesn't move from Mi as he answers the question, "Yes I do but it's a different type of love and Mi noona knows this. I see noona as my big sister yes we are the same age, but she is still older." 

He kisses the top of her head before finishing, " I see her as family. I see her kids as my niece and nephew and my family, blood or not. What she did was wrong yes but the way she went was because of you two."

He turns around with her still in his chest and his arms around her, so he is facing the other member who see the switch in Felix mood had flipped back all because of Mi, his safe spot.

"You want to say that she was treating you two like trash, but you were with girls all over you in the club when she went to go find you. Right before we went shopping and she only wanted us in here you want to know why?" 

He looks from Lee Know to Seungmin, "Because she loved the both of you and didn't know what to do. She was afraid to lose either one of you and asked for advice and how to be with the both of you. She was drunk and upset, and they were drunk as well and have all three admitted they fucked up, but can you please explain why she's the only one at wrong when you two are no better and had girls on you before this all happened."

Silence filled the room from Felix's words not a single sound but Mi's sniffles, "Why did you lay your hands on Mi in the first place Lee Know?" All attention goes to Chris who is now leaned against the wall looking at Lee Know. 

No answer as he is stared down by everyone, "I asked you a question Lee Minho and I expect an answer now, why did you lay your hands on Mi in the fucking first place." 

Chris was getting more pissed by the second and everyone could see it, but it wasn't a pissed off to where he was yelling it was calm and that scared everyone much more. 

Changbin moved places with I.N knowing if Chris jumped, he was the one that was going to have to hold him back and he doesn't even think that would be enough with how Chris's current emotions were headed.

"I didn't like that we were being called out and that she knew about our mistake, so I slapped her to shut her up." Lee Know finally speaks up as he notices Changbin move knowing that the weight behind Felix's fist and Chris's were two different types of powers.

Felix could throw a punch yes, don't get him wrong, his face proved it but with the state he was currently in a punch or two from a pissed off Chris was going to send him straight to the hospital.

But his statement might have made it worse for himself, "You hit her because she was calling you out on your bullshit and you didn't like it.... are you serious right now?"

"Yes."Changbin caught Chris arm as he went to move putting his whole-body weight against him, which was a struggle, but he can tell Chris wasn't even trying because he wouldn't hurt another member like that even if he was angry. 

"Are you out your mind? That girl is in love with you both of you two dumbasses but because of your fuck up she got wasted out of her mind and when we all noticed what you two had done, we got wasted with her to easy her mind a little. Things got out of hand and went too far I get that but don't get pissed at her and slap her because you two were the pieces of shit in the first place." 

He leans back against the wall not trying to push on Binnie anymore, "Now both of you get the fuck out go back to your room I will send a medic your way and I hope you can talk to her again about this without laying a finger on her or you will wish you never did."

HiHi my lovely's 

What did I say go Felix go Felix. 

Our little spicy Aussie put some work in to protect his noona and a pissed of Chris lorddd.

If you think this drama is spicy let's, see about the bomb that will be dropping soon.

From now on I will be putting a song on the top, it will not go with the chapter but if you have never heard it give the song a shot. 

It will be from random kpop groups boys and girls.

This chapter Ateez~ Not Okay 

But don't forget to vote, comment and add if you haven't already.

Till next time goodbye my flowers.