To Far

Mi: 

My alarm starts blaring on my phone causing me to groan in frustration of tiredness. I go to turn it off, but I'm stopped by something or should I say something's. Mine is still going off as one by one eight other alarms join in on the noise.

Groans and mumbling curses flow the room as everyone is tired and grumpy. I finally open my eyes getting a minor headache forming from the alarm, to see that I am trapped between the two babies. 

I see Lee Know get up out of the corner of my eyes turning off his own alarm then moving to turn the others off, seeing as nobody was getting up to bother turning the off. 

As he gets to the three on my nightstand, he sees I'm awake. He gives me a soft small and giggles seeing me barricaded with the boys basically on top of me. 

I give him a pleading look of help needing to pee as Felix's knee presses into my stomach. "Please... I have to pee" I whisper to him. He giggles but slowly helps me undo the two sets of arms and legs from around me. 

He lifts me up as I latch my arms and legs around his body, so we don't disturb the sleeping babies as we move. He sets me down slowly onto my feet before I let go slightly pushing him out of the way and jumping over the long legs belong to a sleeping Hyunjin.

After I'm done, I walk out to see only Chan and Lee Know are the only ones up trying to move around. The two on the bed have cuddled closer together and Han has found his way up there somehow. Binnie is cuddled into Seungmin's back as he himself cuddles into a pillow and Hyunjin is spread out like a starfish on a rock. 

"You know we have to get them up, correct?" I turn to the two oldest, they look at each other and then back at me. I throw my finger to my nose as so does Chan, "NOT IT" we whisper yell towards Lee Know who wasn't fast enough. He groans in frustration, throwing his arm around like a little kid being told to pick up his toys.

We giggle at his little pout, giving each other a high five with a smirk plastered on our faces. I start to grab my clothes for the day as Lee Know starts with the ones on the floor, knowing they were easier to get up then the three on the bed. 

He pulls the pillow from under Seungmin causing him to fall on his face and wake up, as he shifted it causes Binnie to move as well. He groans, pissed off he got woke up. " What the fuck was that for man?" Seungmin looks at Lee Know clearly still half asleep but is pissed.  

Lee Know then goes over to the bed slightly shaking all three of the boys.. they are so his favorite kids. "We have to get up it's time for rehearsal. Someone wake up Hyunjin, last time I did it he tried to hit me, and I told him I'm swinging back this time." 

I roll my eyes putting my stuff down, walking over to the sleeping ferret. "Hyunjin, baby, come on it's time to get up, we have to leave." I shake his body, Lee Know and Chan getting closer just in case he does swing so I don't get hit. 

But instead, I get pulled down and wrapped between two long arms. I start to giggle at the cuteness but then stop as he sticks his head into the crook of my neck. I can feel is breath on my skin as it sends chills down my back. 

He smirks against my skin as he feels the chills. He plants a soft small kiss on my sweet spot without even knowing, causing me to bite my lips to stop myself from moaning. 

I look up, locking eyes off a pissed off Lee Know, with Seungmin next to him with his fist bawled up. I see Changbin out of the corner of my eye getting the three youngest out of the room, while Chris walks up next to 2min. "Okay Hyunjin, you might want to stop and let her go bud."