Charity case?

Mi:

I'm at my desk typing the boys schedule for the tour when a knocks comes from my door. "Come in" I don't look up still typing. I hear the door open in close, "You know since I have been back in Korea I have seen my god kids but their mother still hasn't seen me yet." I look up to see Emily leaned on the wall arms crossed.

"Ahhhhhhh" I push my chair back running to the best of my ability in these heels pulling her into a hug. "Oh my god I have missed you, I'm so sorry for not coming to see you yet I have been so busy and some things have happened." "It's okay maybe we can get dinner later with the kids and you can tell me all about it"

I nod my head, but then my door bust open with three idiots. Chan holding his computer above his head, Hyujin holding a can of some sort of spray upside down, and last but not least Han with a karate pose. I blink of pure confusion, looking at Emily to make sure she is seeing what I'm seeing.

"Can I ask what you three are doing?" They don't move but Chan starts to talk, "we heard you scream so we come to recuse you." I look at him trying to hold all my giggles in, "with your computer, a can of bug spray and Han trying to be the Karate Kid?" They all look at each other going back to normal. "Yeah right sorry"

"Right Em?"I turn to look at her, "the three musketeers here are some of the boys who I'm a manger for. You know Chan from him picking up the twins but the tall one with the bug spray is Hyunjin and the other one is Jisung but you can call him Han."

She bows to them slightly "Boys this is Emily my best friend who is also the twins god mom." The boys bow back. "So your down for dinner me you and the kids?" "Yeah that's fine, I can meet you at your apartment atttt.... 6 does that work?"

She gives me a hug kissing me on the forehead because even in heels she is taller then me at 5'10. " That's fine let me know when you're on your way, bye fellas." She waves goodbye leaving out the door. My smile drops as I look back at the boys I look at my watch laughing at how funny this is about to be. I grab my computer and drink with some of the files I need heading to the door.

"Han my love, I want to know why your here at 12:55 instead of getting dressed for your practice in studio A." He looks down realizing he is still in his tight jeans and dressy shirt. As I get into the elevator I hear Chan and Hyunjin laughing as Han runs out of my office barely getting in the elevator.

We go down a floor before he presses the stop button. I look at him confused, when I'm pushed back against the wall. His lip melt into mine as his fingers grip my waist. "Mmmm what's that for" I ask as he pulls away going to my neck.

"You look absolutely gorgeous my love. I want to take every inch of you right here and now."He nibs on my ear pulling our bodys closer if that was possible. "Your mine later." He presses the button again giving me one last peck and walking out the now open elevator door.

This man I swear, I smooth my clothes and hair down walking out of the elevator. As I get the studio door it opens causing me to jump back to not get hit. A female with shoulder length blue hair is standing there.
"May I help you?"

"Yes Hi my name is Ms.-" "Actually I don't care Yeji call security we got another crazy one here" "Excuse you crazy one? What the hell are you talking about?"

"Ryujin enough!" Tabby comes walking out of the room. "That's Mi, StrayKids manger now let her in so she can do her job." The girl who is Ryujin rolls her eyes moving so I can walk past her inside de the room.

Lee Know is already in the corner stretching with another girl. She gets up and walks to me putting her hand out. "Hi I'm Yeji the leader of Itzy. I'm sorry about Ryujin, we had someone break into our dance room last week just to try to get pictures with us. So she is a bit on edge about it."

"I promise I'm just a manger. I need to make sure the boys are here doing what they need to do. I understand where she is coming from, idol life's are crazy and it seems like y'all can't get private time to do as y'all please." The door opens and Han walks in.

"So can someone explain to me why us four are here?" Ryujin speaks up from the couch. Yeji goes to sit by her as Han goes and starts to stretch with Lee Know.

Tabby looks at me with her hand out asking if I wanted to explain. "So you four are going to be doing a showcase. Each company was asked to pick two groups for a stage. Itzy and Straykids were picked and we as the mangers picked you four." I point my conversation over to the girls. "Yeji as leader of your group you were picked and from what I heard and seen online that is the reason you and Ryujin was picked. Y'all have amazing dance skills and vocals."

Ryujin eye soften as she hears the words. Her and Yeji bow slightly as a thank you. I turn my direction back to the boys. "Now Han was picked because he can do both with rap and vocals. It adds that element that we need. Lee Know was picked by Chan and I specifically. We know the talent he holds but doesn't get to show it off."

Lee Know put his hand up, "wait so I got picked to do this because you feel like I don't get pick enough for things?" I frozen for a second trying to figure the right words.

"Yes and no, yes we picked you because you don't get enough limelight but no we picked you also because we know the talent you have. Hyunjin got picked at first then he said that he gets to much in the spotlight so it was a no. So we decided that you don't get enough and should show off your talents."

He blinked at me a few times standing up, "so I got picked because Hyunjin said no.... really. I don't need to be in the spotlight, I'm just fine where I'm at. I'm not a damn charity case because they get liked more and I don't. Ask someone else to do it I'm out of here." He pushed past me bumping my shoulder then out the door slamming it.

"Dramatic much?" We all turn our heads to Ryujin who shrugged her shoulder. "what?"

Hi my loves Happy New Year's🎉💜
Goodbye 2023 Hello 2024

I hope you enjoyed the chapter I'm sorry it's crappy but it's the holiday season and I'm a mom my apologies.

But we finally meet Emily she will be a big part of the story as well for a certain character.. any guesses?

And some Mi Hannie action. When do you think will happen later? And is Lee Know over reacting?

Always I'm a Itzy stan so I know that's not how they act and all the words about Hyunjin getting more spotlight is garbage we are ot8 in this book.

Anyways like comment and follow if you would like.
I will see you next time bye my flowers 🌸🌸