chapter 10

Author pov

"YOU..WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Raj asked, everyone one stood up when they saw Rakesh there.

He came in and stood there. Shivani and her mom was looking scared, when they saw him there.

"Why?, can't i come to meet my lovely niece's in-laws?" He said, looking at Shivani. she stood behind Raj helding his hand. Raj also held her hand and squeeze it saying don't worry I'm here.

He then look at him "Unfortunately you don't have that authority..." Raj said and was going near him but Suresh stopped him by holding his hand.

Raj was giving him his deary look, but Rakesh was now not afired of that. "Oooo.., Raj beta, NO,NO...MY DEAR SON-IN-LAW are you angery?, no... don't be angry, because... I'M NOT AFIRED OF YOUR THIS DEARY LOOK..." He said.

"You will, we have proof against you..." Suresh said in anger. "Oooo..., are you talking about this?" He asked showing the pendrive that he took from Priya's bag.

Everyone one in the living room was confused, but Suresh was now a little bit scared after seeing the pendrive that he gave to Priya.

"Who gave this to you?" Suresh asked, fear is clearly visible on his voice. "That girl... what her name i don't know but she is famous model, i heard a lot about her..." He said and now every one get scared.

"Is she is your sister mr.raj Mahajan?" He asked, now Raj lost he's control and he asked him in anger "WHERE ARE SHE KNOW?"

"No,no,no..Mr Raj. Don't worry i kept her and your friend. Means my dear, lovely son in safe place. They are safe but unconscious."

"What?" Shivani, Mansi and Nandini asked in unison. they are now scared by this thought that Aditya and Priya are not safe now.

But Suresh and aanad was not, as Suresh and aanad Both went to police and gave them this information. Suresh said to him "you will not able to do anything with them, police will go there and saved them"

Hearing this Rakesh laugh and said "do i look like a fool to you?, No mr. Suresh, if this world couldn't found the truth that I was hiding since last 10-12 years, then you thought that your police will found them, whom I kidnapped a min ago?"

Now every one is looking scared, Raj was going to said something but that time aanad said "I NEVER DID ANYTHING AGAINST YOU... AND YOU ALSO KNOWS ABOUT MY POWERS, SO IS BETTER FOR YOU TO LEAVE MY CHILDER'S.."

Rakesh look at him in anger and said "YOUR POWER WILL NOT WORK HERE MR. AANAD, I KNOW YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING BECAUSE YOUR LOVELY DAUGHTER IS MY CUSTODY"

"DON'T YOU DEAR TO TOUCH MY SISTER..." Raj said in anger whlie holding his cooler. Suresh and aanad was trying to easping him but that time Pravin, harsh, pallavi and Neha come.

They all run in and pravin and hrash easped Raj from him. Rakesh going to hit him but this time Shivani come infort of Raj and Rakesh.

Rakesh was looking at her in anger thinking that she will scared but he didn't know that she was now not afired of him. She said "DON'T YOU DEAR TO TOUCH MY HUSBAND" Rakesh is now suprised by her this side.

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING AGAINST YOU THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU WILL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT, BUT I WANT TO TELL THAT YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING AGAINST US..."
Shivani said looking at his eyes.

Everyone is looking at her in proud, Raj was now standing behind her looking at him with anger. "NOW LISTEN...DO WHAT YOU WILL, BUT REMEMBER ONE THING,IF I SAW A SINGLE WOUND ON MY BROTHER AND SISTER-IN-LAW'S BODY THAN...I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU THIS EASILY"

She said walking towards him. Rakesh was now looking sacred, he is taking his step back. He was thinking that The girl who doesn't even have any strength to said a word against him now waring him. He's going to said something but his phone rang.

He said to them "let's see who will leave whom easily" and come out of the palace. He came outside and picked up his call as it's was from his one of the gang member.

As he was in anger he shouted on him "why you called me?" The opposite party gave him some shocking news that he get now panick. "WHAT?, I'M COMING THERE"

He said and sit in car and drove off towards his beasment. He get a called by his gang member that Aditya and Priya was not there in besment.

They both run from there , he came in anger to his beasment and was going to enter but he saw he's two men was laying on floor. He came outside and look at the mess, some things was Brock. He look at the two empty chair and shouted his one of the men's name.

He asked one of them "what happened?" And he said everything what, how and when this all happened. Rakesh was now in high anger, he slap on of the man and said "what you all were doing than, you can't able to handle a boy and girl?"

"Boss, they both have strong partner ship, that boy is so strong and that girl is too smart. They both don't know how and when run from here?" One of the gang member said.

"I don't know, I want both of them in front of my eyes. If they both will goes out of my hand then i will kill all of you. NOW GO..AND FOUND THEM. I WANT THEY BOTH IN ANY COST" he warned them and in fear they all agreed.

He sit in his beasment and every one left taking there bike. Whlie sitting there he remember that he have her pendrive. He still didn't even look at the pendrive, he just wanted to kill Both of them.

Yes he want to kill he's own son, for he's selfishness and ego. He was thinking that how they both run from here, where did they both go now?, that time he got a call from unknown no.

First he decided to ignored it but than he picked up and he get scared when he heard the opposite party voice. "My dear lovely dad.., I know what are you thinking, but I want to tell you that we both are safe... don't worry. I just called you to said BEST OF LUCKY, BECAUSE NOW YOU WILL SEE MY OTHER SIDE THATVI NEED TO SHOW YOU A LITTLE BIT EARLY..."

"You can't do anything against me... I will found BOTH OF YOU.." Rakesh said in anger "let's see..who will found whom?"

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

Hey guys...

Don't forget to vote 🌟 & follow for more 💜😊