𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗

25 Years Later🕰️

25 Years Later🕰️

・゚•: *✧・゚ AnneMarie's POV:

"Mom! I'm so fucking nervous!" Isabelle told me as we made our way to the train station.

"Language young lady." Enzo warned her, with his deep voice.

"Get over it dad." Isabelle mocked him and I laughed at them.

"Guys, shut up. Izzy there's no need to feel anxious. My first time in this station was at the same age as you, because Durmstrang was having trouble with another flood." I said, gently caressing her hair.

"She really brought hell to Hogwarts. Be less of a bitch than your mother please." Enzo whispered in her ear, earning a punch on the shoulder from me.

"There is Anna!" Izzy exclaimed, running to her best friend and throwing her suitcase on the ground.

"I'll take care of it, go to Elize." Enzo kissed me on the cheek.

I run just like my daughter to my best friend,
my beautiful Elize. Her godmother. My forever angel.

"Angel!" Izzy exclaimed as she hugged me tightly.

"Oh my God... Look at them.. So pretty aren't they?" I asked, pointing at our daughters, feeling emotional.

"Is that image familiar?" Theo asked me.

"All too well." I replied, still holding my best friend.

"The history repeats itself." Baby Izzy mocked us.

"Oh hush. You will understand when you have your own kids." Elize said.

"Shit, you already sound like your mother." her daughter commented and we all laughed.

Watching our kids grow up together, being inseparable just like we were, changing schools like we did once.. It was thrilling.

I really loved the way our families ended up being. Izzy with her school crush, Theo, and I with the school's gentleman, Enzo.

He was a perfect man and a great father. He loved Isabelle and me very deeply. We had managed to create a happy family after all. He was there when I needed him most, starting off as a friend and then, our feelings grew stronger. So we got together, clicked instantly as partners too and.. Izzy came to our lives.

Elize and Theo had sticked together since school. They had an incredible relationship, which created Annabelle, their lovely daughter. Obviously, Annabelle was named after me, her godmother, her mother's soulmate.

Similar to my daughter, Isabelle, named after Elize. My heart. We changed the names a bit, to match our nicknames, Izzy and Anna, but still being slightly different. Annabelle and Isabelle were best friends, since they were born.