𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

Everyone in this room was high, drunk and generally wasted

Everyone in this room was high, drunk and generally wasted. I was almost blacked out, still on my feet, proudly dancing with Izzy, Lorenzo and Theodore.

"Mattheo will probably kill us after this." Enzo screamed, still drinking, having taken off his shirt, spinning it around.

"I think we're worth it baby." I reply, taking another sip of s random drink I found.

The party was going wild, and I was having the time of my life.

That's until I spotted Riddle with a girl, dancing and sipping alcohol from her chest?

Yikes.

He looked at me as he did so, his eyes piercing my skin.

I gave him a middle finger and walked away, grabbing Enzo's hand so I wouldn't lose him in the crowd.

"What's up darling?" He asked, his voice muffled.

"Mattheos face is annoying me." I replied, sitting on a table.

"Ah." He paused, clearly drunk.
"I'm sleepy." He said and yawned.

"Let's get you to bed then, hon." I grabbed his hand once again and led him to the dormitories.

While walking he surprisingly remembered the dorm number and I casted "Alohamora" to unlock the doors.

I soon realised it was a mistake.

"WHAT THE HELL ANNEMARIE!"

"Shut the fucking door!"

Izzy and Theo screamed. I kind of interrupted a moment they were having.

"Sorry sorry, I didn't see anything!" I said, covering my eyes and walking out, Lorenzo still gripping on my shoulder.

I walked back to the party and tried ti find Mattheo. He was making out with the same girl.

The perfect opportunity to ruin his moment as well.

"Accio." I whispered, clutching my wand in my hand, pointing it towards Mattheo.

He was brought to me in no time.

"Gotcha." I winked.

"What the hell? Are you crazy?" He demanded.

"A little. He is drunk, and his room is well.. Occupied. Take care of him, or i'll carry him to my bed." I spat out.

"Over my dead body." He gritted his teeth and grabbed Enzo's arm, pulling it over his shoulder to carry him.