𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

Saturday arrived

Saturday arrived.

Hogwarts was looking magnificent, magically decorated for Christmas Eve. Every tree was covered in fairy lights, the castle had turned white with snow, little gifts and presents were placed in every corner.

Not to mention, professors had gotten significantly happier, they wouldn't get mad as easily as before.

As for us students, we were all excited, getting in the mood for vacation, preparing our stuff to leave school and visit our families after 3 months.  Even running down the hallways was fun, singing and dancing, laughing along with the excited students.

Christmas had never been my favourite holiday, but somehow, my stay in Hogwarts managed to change that.

Also, practice sessions with Snape were going well, even though most of them lead to heated arguments with Mattheo and..

・゚•: *✧・゚•:* time-skip *:・゚✧*:・゚

"Can you try not to suck for a second? I've been beating the shit out of you for the past 10 minutes straight." Mattheo shouted, after he shot me another damaging spell.

I was knocked almost unconscious, hitting the ground harshly. My head was spinning, I could feel the pain in every single part of my body.

"Come on!" Riddle challenged.

But I couldn't move. My bones wouldn't submit to my brain, my tries to stand up were worthless. I was almost ready to give up, it was just a dwell after all.

"Can't you see Riddle.. We've just witnessed the weak piece of the prophecy."  Snape said, as he looked at me with pity.

Hell no.

I gathered all the strength and anger I had left, and stood on my knees. I looked at Mattheo's dark brown eyes, which were inviting me to another challenge.

That's us. Just an unfaithful challenge.

I wiped my bloody nose with the back of my sleeve, and spat out some blood, feeling the metallic taste in my mouth.

"Sexy."

"I'm not done." I spat.

I rose to my feet and stared at Mattheo, who looked like he had just seen a ghost. I dropped my wand to the floor, and extended my arm, my palm now facing him.

"You're so dead." I said, as I felt my hands pulsing, and a blue lighting was shot to his direction, sending him to the other end of the room, where his back met the wall hardly, and then his body dropped to the ground.

Everyone in the room looked terrified, running to Mattheo's side to check up on him, but I didn't. That's because I knew I didn't use half of my power while attacking him.

He just groaned.

And damn he was hot.

But then he chuckled, breathily.