𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

Waking up in Mattheo's bed was an oddly satisfying experience

Waking up in Mattheo's bed was an oddly satisfying experience. His arms still gripping my waist tightly, while his head was resting on the crook of my neck. I felt his warm breath against my skin, his cute curls touching my cheek as he slept.

This moment was all too sweet.

Unlike last night's events.

These were.. Somewhat unholy, to say the least.

I could never imagine myself getting involved with Riddle before. We hate each other's guts. We cannot agree on the simplest thing. He wants to choke me to death.

Just like he did last night, while thrusting inside me.

I want to behead him.

Same way I almost did with my thighs, as he ate me out.

This could never work. We could never work. But if that was the case, why did our bodies work so well together?

Everything we did was heavenly. Every touch, every word was real, every kiss we desperately shared was full of need and lust.

But if we keep doing this, losing each other will be intolerable. We will risk failing our only mission.

But why do I feel like he is my mission?

I tried to get out of bed and pick up my clothes from the floor. I got dressed quickly, and walked back to Mattheo's bed. I stared at him as he slept peacefully.

His face was angelic, contrary to his demonic character. His lashes were perfectly curled, resting against his cheeks, his curls dropping messily down his forehead, his lips slightly parted as he breathed.

I leaned down to kiss his forehead before I left, and I noticed him smiling.

"Don't leave.." He whispered.

"If anyone finds out, we're dead." I replied.

He groaned, as he gripped my arm and easily pulled me on top of him.

"That's better." He said.

"Riddle. Please." I begged him to let me go.

"I preferred the way you begged for it last night." He said with his familiar smirk.

I just rolled my eyes.

"I saw you struggling to walk. Your knees are shaking. Give me five minutes to get dressed and we'll get to the Great Hall together hm?" He said as he caressed my cheek with his finger.

I nodded, as I couldn't bring myself to refuse him. He always had this strange effect on me, as if I was bewitched. But after last night, he was truly imprinted on me.

And this can't be good.

📍Great Hall🕯️

Izzy was waiting for me at the Gryffindor table, eyeing me up and down suspiciously. My skirt was slightly lifted, my hair messed up, Mattheo's huge hoodie was  swallowing me whole.