𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

We exited the train and met a giant, called Hagrid, who helped us get on our small boat and sail to the castle

A huge, extravagant building, even more impressive than shown in the books. Izzy and I were staring at it in awe, mouths hanging agape.

"Prettier that Durmstrang huh?" Mattheo called, form the nearest boat.

"Oh shut up, will you?" I replied, rolling my eyes at him.

"This truly is beautiful.." Elise muttered.

I know.

We entered the castle and gathered in the Great Hall. Professor Mcgonagall and Dumbledore were standing in front of the teacher's table, waiting for us to stop talking.

"I'm sure you have all noticed some additions to our school." Minerva spoke.

"We shall welcome our new students with a feast, after the sorting ceremony, in which they will also participate. Let us begin." She stood up and set a stool in the middle of the room, with a huge witch hat on it.

A talking witch hat?

After quite some time, the first years were sorted into their houses and the time I was honestly dreading had come.

"AnneMarie Silver." Minerva called my name and my blood froze immediately.

"Go Anna." Lizzy pushed me.

I walked to the stool and sat on it uncomfortably, waiting for the hat to speak.

"Hmmm. Interesting. I see this one is not our student. But her character is very similar to one we all know of. The ambition and bravery of the chosen one. That leaves me no choice but to put you in.. GRYFFINDOR!" The hat said.

The Gryffindor students cheered from their table and motioned me to join them. I happily did, sitting beside a pair of twin ginger brothers.

"Hey doll." One of them said.

"I'm Fred."
"And I'm George."

"I'm Oliver." A brown haired boy spoke from behind them. He had a perfect's and captain's budge on his robes.

"Hey!" I waved at all of them.

"I'm Hermione Granger. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask." A girl told me, smiling.

"Thank you." I replied, returning the warm smile.

"I'm Ron. And this is Harry, the Chosen One that the hat mentioned!" A red haired boy spoke excitedly.

"Ron shut up, you're embarrassing me. I'm just Harry." The brunet boy corrected him.

"Well then it's nice to meet you Ron and Just Harry." I smiled at them.

I then noticed my best friend on the stool, waiting for the hat's decision to be announced.

"Gryffindor!"