𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

He kept dragging me deeper in the woods, until we reached a small opening, where a cute blanket was laid on the ground

He kept dragging me deeper in the woods, until we reached a small opening, where a cute blanket was laid on the ground. A basket with snacks, homemade lemonade, and small magic candles.

"You really outdid yourself here, Riddle." I commented, trying to hide my excitement.

"Shut up. You have a lot to tell me, so I thought the least I could do was provide you the right environment." He spoke, motioning me to sit down next to him.

I sat crossed legged near him, letting my gaze fall on the night sky and the wildlife. It was stunning.

"What do you want to know?" I asked, not able to face him while I spoke.

"Everything. Why are you so afraid of these thunders? Is someone after you?" He asked, his voice stern.

"Long story." I replied simply, messing with a strand of my hair.

"Oh don't worry about that." He said as he made himself more comfortable, manspreading, his body now leaning back, resting on his elbows.
"We have all night." He whispered.

I took a long, relaxing breath, and prepared myself to face the past once again, even if it was only with words. Words cut the deepest, after all.

"So.. You know I'm not from here.. My home is north, close to my school. I've been living there for the past few years, because my father and I left my old house when I was 3. Everything that reminded us of her.. We run away from the memories and sadness." I said, looking at the wet grass under my converse shoes.

"Who..?" He asked curiously, bringing his arm on my back, caressing it softly, sending tingles through my body.

"My mother. She was forced to leave us, to leave me. "I'll come back for you, when time is right." That's what she told me the night she left. I didn't know what she meant, obviously. It's been 14 years. She still hasn't returned.. But something tells me that she will come back soon." I was still looking at the ground, feeling a bit better that I shared my story with someone else, who wasn't my dad, nor Izzy.

"Did your father know why she left? Could that be the reason you moved out of your previous house?" He asked curiously, still stroking my back soothingly.

"I don't know.. I feel like he knows things he has yet to share with me. I mean, he was the one married to that woman, not I." replied, turning to look into his devilishly pretty eyes. Eyes that really cared about my past.

"He must have run away to protect you." He said gently, looking at me sweetly.

What's wrong with me?

"Maybe. But what if my instinct is correct, and my mom does return? Shouldn't he reach out to me, warn me or something?" I asked, more to myself.

"He probably will. Tell me something now. Is your mother a witch, or a human?" He raised his brow in curiosity.

"None of those. But I can't share that information with you, at the time." I defended myself.

Now that was a lot. I opened up quite too much already. I need a break.

"I see. And are the thunders connected to her, somehow? To her return?" He asked, bringing his arm now to the back of my neck.

"Exactly. It will all make sense to you if she really comes back." I felt his fingers caressing my neck, my stomach reacting with every move he made.

"Mhm. You might kept something important to yourself, but you did great ms Silver." He said, his voice like a whisper, close to my ear.

"I did.." I whispered back, closing my eyes and letting my head fall back slightly.

"Don't you think you deserve some kind of praise?" He spoke against my skin, setting me off.

"Mhm.." I moaned softly, biting my bottom lip.

Why cant I hold back?

"Oh because you want me too much, angel."

"I don't." I replied out loud, probably to help myself believe it.

"Your pretty mouth can lie,"
He grabbed my jaw with his fingers and brought it close to his face.
"But your eyes can't."

Then he smashed his lips into my own, his cold skin touching me, freezing me whole, but starting a huge fire in my stomach, my heart, my head.

He grabbed my waist and easily lifted me, placing me back on his lap, instantly letting me know that he was turned on. I suppose he knew that the feeling was mutual.

He placed his hands on my waist, moved them to my ass, my thighs, as his kiss was getting more deep and passionate.

My fingers travelled from the back of his neck to his curly hair, pulling it, gaining soft moans from his mouth.

His tongue danced with mine perfectly, as my hips moved at the rhythm he set, guiding me.

I thought this moment would never happen, but I would lie to myself, saying I hadn't thought of it. Multiple times to say the least.

It was the perfect combination, as if the stars collided with the moon, turning into a supernova explosion. Two worlds in one.

"Imagine how heavenly our sex will be."

I laughed his comment off, smiling during the kiss, then pulling back to watch his dark eyes, staring at me with adoration, not hatred.

And as I thought that I'd be lost in his bittersweet gaze forever, a lightning struck dangerously close, and I jumped off of him, scared to death.

"It's okay, Silver I got you.." He said, reaching to hug me, as I hid myself  behind him.

Another lighting struck, and another, then another, each being louder and closer than the previous.

My eyes started to feel watery, and the last thunder, forced my tears to fall down my cheeks, my heart to beat faster than I could handle.

I gasped for air, falling to my knees, sobbing and crying, watching Mattheo try to hold me and calm me down.

I sat on his lap as his arms closed around me protectively, his eyes frightened just like mine. But he was scared for me.

"She's here Mattheo. My mother is back."

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✨˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*