𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

The next day found me sleeping on Izzy's bed, since mine was occupied by Hydra

The next day found me sleeping on Izzy's bed, since mine was occupied by Hydra. The least I could do to thank her was to provide her some room to rest.

"Get your ass away from my face." Izzy groaned, slapping my ass as she turned to her side.

"Ouch you bitch. I can tell you're enjoying the view." I replied, stretching my body.

I rose to my feet, put on my crimson red hoodie and put my hair on a messy bun.

"You look magnificent, alien." Hydra commented from my bed, her voice still sleepy.

"Thank you Scales." I replied, having blushed a bit.

Hydra always made me feel confident about myself, in a way that no one could.

"Do you want coffee?" I asked them.

"Nope. I'm good." Izzy said with a yawn.

"Same here. All I want is to sleep." Hydra replied.

I nodded and walked out of the dorm, finally reaching the common room. Harry was sitting on the couch, chatting with Ron and Hermione.

"Hey guys!" I greeted them.

"Hello Anna!" Hermione said, motioning me to sit down next to her.

"How did you sleep?" Harry asked.

"Well... Not as peacefully as I'd hoped for. Yesterday's events were thrilling to let me relax." I replied.

"I understand. I couldn't sleep either. I had these weird nightmares again." Harry admitted.

"About him?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah. He is furious about us taking away his company." Harry explained.

"Yeah, I doubt he has more friends." Ron shrugged.

"Do you think he's going to attack soon?" Hermione questioned.

"I guess. So we better be ready." I replied and rose to my feet. I had to find Dumbledore and ask him about our next move.

📍Dumbledore's Office

"I'm not quite sure yet. You might have killed Nagini, but Voldemort still owns 6 more horcruxes. Do you think he would risk them all, coming back here?" Dumbledore questioned.

"Well. I doubt he would return by himself. He got defeated the last time. I think he's smarter than that." I answered.

"You might be right. Harry isn't ready to read his visions yet. We must be prepared." The professor said, as he took a sip from his cup.

"What do you suggest?" I asked him.

"Training. Professor Snape could prepare the 3 of you, just in case." He replied.

"So you think there's going to be a battle soon?" I questioned.

"There's a possibility, yes." He replied, as he fidgeted his hand.

"I'll talk to Snape and let you know about the time and the place of your sessions. Have a great day, Ms Silver." Dumbledore smiled weakly.

I nodded my head and left his office, my head spinning already. What if the dark lord attacked today? Or tomorrow? We won't be ready.

As I walked through the corridor, my body crushed onto someone.

Before I turned my head to look, I felt his familiar scent in my nostrils, sending chills down my spine.

"Silver. Watch where you're going, or you might accidentally hurt someone." He warned with a smirk.

"Sorry, I was just.. Thinking." I stumbled.

"About last night? Our kiss haunted you, didn't it?" He inquired.

"Oh shut up. No, it was about Dumbledore. He suggested we participate in training sessions with Snape, in case Voldemort attacks." I explained.

"Oh shit. We will miss Quidditch practice." He said, a worried look forming on his face.

"Let us finish Voldemort and then you can play Quidditch all you want. I miss it too, but I'd rather wait, than die." I protested.

"Afraid I'll kick your ass this season?" He asked, cocking his brow at me.

Ugh he makes me furious.

"Hell no. Gryffindors get the cup every year for a reason. Oliver is an excellent leader." I replied, batting my eyelashes playfully.

"And I'm not?" His jaw clenched, as his eyes stared in mine aggressively.

"I'm not sure.." I played along.

His hands slid on my waist, pressing against my skin softly. My heart started racing.

"I can show you right now." He whispered.

I gulped, as his fingers caressed my neck, his lips so close to my skin, that I could feel his breath burning me.

Just as he pressed his mouth on my neck, Harry stormed in the corridor.

"AnneMarie! I remembered! I remembered the dream!" He shouted.

"What is it Harry?" I asked, as I quickly pulled away from Mattheo's grip.

"Voldemort is going to attack. He's looking for a busy night. This weekend.." He said, as he tried to catch his breath.

"The Yule Ball.." I mumbled.

"I think that's it." Harry confirmed.

"We shouldn't let the Ball take place, everyone will be in danger." Mattheo said.

"No. That will be suspicious. We will let the professors know and will wait in ambush." I said.

"We should warn them now. It's a long process." Mattheo insisted.

"Let's go then." Harry said and lead us to the professors office once again.

・゚•: *✧・゚•:*time-skip *:・゚✧*:・゚

"No, Albus! We cannot risk the lives of our students like that!" McGonagall protested.

"Minerva, think. It's the only way to put an end to this." Dumbledore said.

"Why can't we warn the students?" She asked.

"Voldemort will find out. They will be obviously scared. The Yule Ball is the most beautiful night of the year, after all. We can't cancel it." Said the Headmaster.

"And it will evolve into a night covered in blood. We can't do this to our children." She said.

"Professor, I'll promise, we will do anything to protect them. They will evacuate the Great Hall and we will put an end to this. Permanently." I stated.

"I still don't believe this plan will work. It's too faithful." Mattheo said, and Mcgonagall agreed with him for the first time in her teaching career.

"But there isn't any other way. Next Saturday, we will be ready. Voldemort and I shall have a little dance."

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✨˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*