𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

📍Hospital Wing

📍Hospital Wing

I blinked several times in disbelief.

"Excuse me?" I asked her as I stood up and scanned her body language for any signs of dishonesty.

She just laid there on the hospital bed, comfortably. Her big, purple-blue eyes staring in mine as she spoke.

"Which part of "I'm Nagini" did you not understand?" She replied, cocking her brow at me.

You have to be kidding me.

"Nagini was Voldemort's snake. You're human." I stated, taking a few steps back.

"I am not." She simply disagreed, as she sat up on the bed, leaning her back against the wall.

"You ain't?" I asked and she shook her head in response.

"Then what are you?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out. Although it's a shame you haven't realised already. You're hurting me." She smirked, and her violet eyes glowed.

"This isn't a game. Whoever you are, you must tell me, before I lose my mind. You cannot possibly be the snake, because I fucking beheaded it!" I said, almost too loud for the girl to freeze.

But then she exhaled with a soft chuckle.

"So this is amusing to you?" I demanded, taking a step closer to her.

"Yeah, it actually is. Watching the phenomenal goddess lose her shit because of me." She said with a snort.

"How do you know I'm a goddess?" I asked her, getting more confused with each word she spoke.

"Sugar, I know who you are. In fact, I know you better than anyone in this castle. Except for Izzy." She said with a smile.

"Who the hell are you? You're scaring me." I said, feeling her pushing my buttons.

"I'm Hydra." she said and her eyes flashed purple, piercing my soul, my head and my memory.

Her eyes were familiar.

"No.. You can't be.. Hydra was gone." I felt my eyes stinging now.

"I was. He took me away from home. Promised me he was the upcoming Lord of Wizards, who would save the world. Who was going to protect you. I fell for his lies, didn't realise that he was the enemy. His perfect looks covered his horrible intentions. I'm so sorry." She whispered, as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

Hydra was like my older sister when I was a baby. She kept me company, while every other god thought of me as an inferior. She was the only one to believe in my power.

Even when my mother left and I went back in the wizarding world, Hydra would visit me often, bring me gifts during Holidays. One would say that she was my godmother.