𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

Today was the first day I'd attend a lesson at Hogwarts

Today was the first day I'd attend a lesson at Hogwarts. Before you ask, let me explain. No, I'm not a Hogwarts student. That would be too basic.

I have been studying at the Durmstrang Institute in Northern Europe for the past 6 years. Before the 7nth (the last) year started, the institute sent us owls to inform us that we will be attending our lessons at Hogwarts, until January, due to a significant lack of professors.

Tough luck.

My best friend and I apparated to the train station, to travel along with the Hogwarts students. That was suggested by our school, so we could get to know our new classmates better and make friends.

📍Train Station 9¾

"Anna!" Elise called after me and jumped into my arms.

"Izzy!" I breathed out, holding her tightly.

Izzy and I have been best friends since we were born. No, literally. Our mothers met at labour, they gave birth at the same time, holding each others hands, because they were too scared. Our dads are both immature adults, so they were not allowed to be in the same room.

They have been inseparable ever since, and so have we. Our families became one, a huge, funny, goofy ass family.

"Are you ready for our first day being basic ass bitches?" she asked me, smiling.

"I believe so... Although I haven't noticed anything interesting yet." I replied truthfully.

All students seemed boring. Holding their owl cages, and trunks. Not even bothering to chit chat.

"The interesting ones will notice you." Elise said with a wink.

The train arrived, making a horribly loud sound and the doors opened waiting for us to get on.

"Shall we, my lady?" I asked my friend, motioning her to hop on the train.

"Of course." She smiled and walked in, and i followed after her.

Here goes nothing.

🚂(about an hour later)

We have been sitting in a cabin for the last hour and all this time i have been lost, staring out of the windows. The view is breathtaking, mountains, snow, rivers, the clear sky.

"I'm hungry." Izzy spoke.

"Mhm." I nodded, still not taking my eyes off the window.

"Don't ignore me bitch!" She nudged me, playfully.

"What should I do?! You have to wait til we reach the damn castle!" I snapped back.

"Whatever. I'll go make some friends, because clearly you're not one of them!" She said, exiting the cabin.

But then she bumped into someone and fell down. Well not completely down, she fell on my lap.

"Ah! You fucker!" I gasped, pushing her off of me.

"Oops." She stood proudly, extending her arm to the person she bumped into.

"I'm Elise Miller."

"No, you are actually extremely sorry for almost killing me!" I correct her, earning a chuckle from the boy.

"Whatever. And you are?" Izzy asks him, rolling her eyes.

"Im Lorenzo Berkshire. And i'm extremely sorry for almost causing the death of your friend." He smiled.

"It's fine, she's always like that." Elise said and I smacked her leg.

"AnneMarie, nice to meet you." I smiled.

"Want to sit with us? We're supposed to be making friends by now." I asked him.

"Sure. You're from Durmstrang, aren't you? I heard we would be sharing our classes with a few of you this year." He said, in his thick, British accent.

"That is correct. Luckily the rest were sent to the Beauxbatons Academy. Those were the boring ones." Izzy replied, sitting next to me.

Suddenly, loud footsteps were coming from outside the cabin. Someone was running down the hallway like a maniac.

"I'm sure that would be Mattheo." Lorenzo spoke, calmly, sliding the door open, to see a brown curly haired boy, with beautiful dark eyes, staring at us intensely.

He was breathing fast, and his face looked sweaty, meaning he was the one running, indeed.

"May I join you? Please?" He asked.

"Come in." I spoke, quietly.

He quickly shut the door.

"Mattheo!!! Mattheooo!" A girl called after his name, walking outside of our cabin.

He was hiding from her apparently.After some time, she got tired and walked away.

He then breathed out heavily, and introduced himself to us properly.

"I'm Mattheo." He said, giving me his hand.

"No shit." I replied, shaking it.

"That's rude." Izzy commented, extending her own arm towards Mattheo.

He smirked at me and shook hands with her as well.

"How are you feeling about going to Hogwarts for the first time?" Enzo asked.

"I'm really excited to meet everyone. Especially the hot guys." Elise said, playing with a strand of her ginger hair.

"You already met two of them." Mattheo winked at her, causing Lizzy to blush.

"I'd debate the second one. I have to admit though, Enzo looks too fine." I smirked at him.

"Why thank you, my dove." Enzo replies, a grinning at me.

Mattheo rolls his eyes, clearly annoyed.

Suddenly the cabin door slides open quickly.

"Oh hey there." A brunet boy with blue eyes greets us.

"Hey." We all reply.

"I'm Theodore. And you are?" he asks us both.

"That's Elise and AnneMarie. They're from Durmstrang." Enzo replies.

"Nice to meet you both, ladies." He smiled softly.
"You should come to our party tonight. Slytherin common room at 12:00." He said with a wink, before sitting with us.

"Depends." Mattheo interrupted.

We all give him a questioning look.

"That's if you get sorted to Slytherin." He finishes his sentence and I remember about the sorting ceremony we have to attend.

Shiiit.

"Oh come on Mattheo. Thats a 25% chance!" Theo protested.

"Let's make it 75% then. Anything but Gryffindor." Mattheo said firmly.

"Whatever Mattheo. They won't be placed in Gryffindor either way." Enzo said.

"We have to wait and see." Mattheo laughs evilly.

"We have reached the castle students. Prepare to get in your boats."

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✨˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*