146

Pinellia novel

Chapter 146 146 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 146

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 145 145 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 145

Next chapter: Chapter 147 147 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 147

Chapter 146 146 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 146

◎Harvest Base comes to your door◎

It’s the New Year but Wen Zhu has to go out to work, but Wen Zhu’s mood is very stable. She just doesn't like to work, but she doesn't like to celebrate the holidays that much either. Of course, a life with a sense of ritual is good, but without annual leave, Wen Zhu doesn't have much resentment in his heart. Anyway, he will still have many days to celebrate the New Year in the future.

Wenzhu was from the north in her previous life, but apart from going to college and working on business trips, she didn't go to many places because she didn't like traveling. However, compared to other vast areas, Northern Wenzhu is closer in common sense and emotions.

So seeing the desolate landscape and the remnants of large-scale population conflicts, Wenzhu felt very heavy. After all, she is a normal apocalyptic person with rich emotions. Looking at the tragic ruins and scenes of depression and decline in front of her, Wenzhu could only sigh.

If he hadn't come, there would be many more dead people on this vast and fertile plain.

Wenzhu will not take responsibility for himself, but after knowing how much change he can bring, he inevitably hopes to do more.

This time, four stores were opened at the same time. It was naturally impossible for Wenzhu to be in charge of the shadow clone. She hired clerks for all four stores, and she landed randomly. As long as the portal exists, solving some emergencies is not a problem for Wenzhu.

Wenzhu spent most of the rest of the time wandering outside, controlling a swarm of drones to deliver leaflets to various bases. Then there was the construction of roads and bus stations, and Wenzhu even set up a stall selling food next to the bus station.

This was once the country's granary, with fertile land, mild climate, and hard-working people. However, although there are many grain seeds that have been preserved after the end of the world, they were not preserved properly due to various reasons, and a large part of them died.

Too much population and too little food will inevitably create great conflicts and a cruel living environment. Wen Zhuzhen can't stand it at a glance.

Even if many people leave their base and walk to a bus stop, they may be on the verge of life or death.

Wenzhu directly uses the aroma of food to attract more people, and at the same time proves that there is really no shortage of food here. For this reason, Wenzhu opened a credit account. Each person can set up 100 points first and then repay them with labor or wages after finding a job.

Don’t underestimate these 100 points. If you eat the cheapest meal in Taoyuan and only eat two meals a day, 100 points can last four or five days.

And these four or five days of enough food can give people who are about to starve to death regain the strength to work. Taoyuan City No. 4 is still in its infancy, and there are many manual jobs for them, and these manual jobs are all in charge of the food.

This is the hope for many people to survive.

Considering that these people are chronically hungry, the food Wenzhu provides at the bus station is rice soup with sugar added. Rice, millet, and corn are mixed, and the ratio of grains to water is 2:8. There is also an unsweetened version. You can mix mustard, pickles and other side dishes in it to eat.