20

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 20 Zombie Apocalypse, 20

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 20: The Zombie Apocalypse, 20

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

After a period of accumulation, coupled with today's turnover explosion, the store has reached level six. The area of the store has been changed to 50 square meters, and it is divided into a goods area and a dining area, and the tables and chairs in the dining area have also increased by about 20 places.

There is an additional electronic screen on the cash register to view orders and perform some operations that were previously hands-on. The counters and shelves, pots and pans and plates in various places have been changed in style, clean and tidy, and the colors are refreshing, and it is completely summer-like.

The addition of two huge refrigerators, one filled with ice cream, the other filled with ice-cold drinks, and the third with a variety of bottled drinks. Flower tea, fruit tea, iced tea, lemon tea, clear tea, Sprite, cola, juice...

Wen Zhu didn't feel very hot in the store, but he hadn't eaten a cold drink for a long time, so he immediately ran to get himself an ice cream filled with chocolate mulberries and ate it, and by the way, he took out an ice glass, picked a bottle of jasmine tea, and a bottle of peach juice, and prepared a homemade drink.

The price of ice cream is not low, ranging from 10 to 100 points, and the size and taste are not the same, basically including all the ice cream that Wenzhu has seen before the end of the world, as well as the flavors and designs she has not seen, but the system is still the same, there is no trademark, only the name of the product. Ice cups are very cheap, 2 points each.

All kinds of drinks are more expensive than water, ranging from 6 to 32 points depending on the capacity.

Ice-cold drinks are charged with an additional 1 point.

It can be seen that the system is based on cooling and relieving the heat, but taste and enjoyment belong to the ranks of luxury. It's just that compared with the fixed price of small cakes and cigarettes, ice cream and drinks are all settings that ordinary people are reluctant to buy high-end goods and buy low-end happiness but will not be too reluctant.

Wen Zhu sighed: "You are quite gentle.

There was no fluctuation in the system, and he said frankly: "I'm just here to do business, of course, I have to take into account different groups."

Wen Zhu was noncommittal, and seeing that the store upgrade had been completed, he reopened the store and continued to open. This upgrade is generally relatively uneventful, and that's because the big scene has to wait until special numbers like level ten and fifteen.

The sun outside was still blazing, and Wen Zhu felt a heat crawling on his body when he saw it, so he quickly opened the ice cup and poured half of the jasmine tea and half of the peach juice, which was a cup of the jasmine peach she liked the most when she was at school.

I haven't drunk this sip for a long time, and Wen Zhu was so cold that his head and the entire esophagus and stomach were numb, but after the initial stimulation, the cool feeling from the inside out made people feel comfortable and satisfied.