10

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 10 Zombie Apocalypse, 10

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 10: The Zombie Apocalypse, 10

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

Wen Zhu was curious, and asked what happened to the hosts who had gone astray before the system. System: "I apply to change hosts, and they see what they can do with points." Some choose to stay in the present world, some choose to go back in time, and some choose to work under other systems. But as you know, they all think they can get their wish without me, and in fact, in terms of the choices they make..."

Not necessarily.

Out of humanitarianism, Wen Zhu still comforted the system: "Anyway, now they have nothing to do with you, it doesn't matter if they succeed or not in the future, I want to open a little."

System: "... You're right.

Although I agree with her statement, the system still thinks that Wen Zhu's way of comforting people is reasonable and terrible.

It turned out that the businesslike attitude of the system before was that she was afraid that she was not normal, and her full dedication in the early stage was in vain. However, from the proficiency of receiving himself to answer questions, Wen Zhu can also see that if it is a person, it is absolutely physically and mentally exhausted, so he doesn't take it to heart.

If it were her, she might not be able to resist destroying the host. What are you doing here to get you to work?! Although it is inevitable that people can't control their seven emotions and six desires, this is the management system of the last days! Here to talk about love, open a harem, when the virgin backstabs the system... Wen Zhu didn't have this kind of leisure anyway.

She touched her stomach, looked at the spicy beef hot pot, and suddenly asked the system: "When can I eat braised pork?" It would be nice if there were other stir-fried hot dishes.

Although the goods in the commissary have been abundant after successive upgrades, people's desires are increasing layer by layer. Wen Zhu didn't care much about men and other people, but he was gradually restored by the system to his grand appetite. When she thinks of braised pork, she thinks of sweet and sour pork ribs, fried pork ribs, sweet and sour tenderloin, pork sauerkraut stewed blood sausage and other pork dishes, and her saliva plummets three thousand feet.

System: "It's going to be there." After the kiosk is upgraded to level 10, the host can choose between a hotel and a restaurant to build a new store! At that time, all the products and facilities in the store that are more in line with the positioning of other stores will be transferred, how about it, surprise? At that time, you can also recruit employees to help you work, and it won't feel hard to open as many stores as you want!

Wen Zhu frowned: "Do you have to recruit employees?" Does it have to be human?

System: "That's not necessarily, human employees and system employees have their own strengths, if it's suitable, you can recruit, if it's not suitable, forget it." Although this system is omnipotent, it will not force the host to recruit or not recruit employees, it's up to you.

The system seemed surprised to find that she was not very willing.

Wen Zhu thought that he would have to get along for a long time in the future, so he explained more: "I don't like to socialize before the end of the world, yes, but I don't want unnecessary socializing." We'll see when the time comes, okay?