35

OK Novel Network - okNovel.net

oknovel.com > Natural Disaster: My Taoyuan Front Store and Back Factory > Chapter 35 Zombie Apocalypse, 35

Night mode

Previous Chapter ← Chapter List → Next Chapter

Chapter 35: The Zombie Apocalypse, 35

After the report, the maintenance staff will correct the chapter content within two minutes, please wait patiently and refresh the page.

The peanuts with skin are red and crispy, and when you take them out, you can still hear the crackling sound of hot oil, which is very pleasant. Wen Zhu scooped them all up and put them on the strainer, and then added some oil to make fried eggs.

Eating snail noodles can be done without anything else, but fried eggs are a must. An egg was knocked into a bowl, stirred, poured into the hot oil in a circle, and soon it shook into a fluffy cake, and the chopsticks turned it over, and it was fried brown and crispy on both sides, and the peanuts were almost drained, and poured it on a plate on the side, and then put the fried egg into the strainer.

When the two phases rub together, you can hear a crisp sound that touches the depths of human genes.

Eggs are oil-sucking, in the past, Wen Zhu loved to eat snail noodles, and she also ate fried eggs every once in a while, but now her diet has changed, but she likes to eat oily and fragrant things, and she is already drooling at this time. The rice noodles in the pot have been boiled soft, Wenzhu took half a basin of direct drinking water, scooped up the rice noodles and threw them in, then poured out the original soup, scalded the small green vegetables with water, and then put the soup packets, yuba, sour bamboo shoots, mushroom packets, and then put the rice noodles back to the pot, boiled and fused, poured into the large soup basin, then poured with chili oil, put fried eggs, and sprinkled peanuts on the side.

A large pot of snail noodles was brought to the table, Wen Zhu felt satisfied, stood at the table and admired it for a while, and sat down happily to eat.

The system was stunned: "Don't you take pictures?" Our host also has a social platform.

Wen Zhu buried his head in the powder, stopped when he heard the words, shook his head and refused: "Forget it, how tired it is to socialize, when the photos are taken, the powder is not delicious, what is the picture?" Oh no... Isn't your system also forcing socialization? What I hate the most is the game of forced socialization, saying that it is good to cure, but it turns out that I am forced to be an Internet celebrity, right?

The system hurriedly explained: "It's not like this, it's just that many hosts will feel lonely, because the system, information such as tasks are not easy to tell others, and people in the current world often feel that they can't talk unreservedly, so most people welcome the emergence of this anonymous social platform, which is completely random, and can't follow each other." I thought you were so happy to get your phone, and you would be just like them..."

I see, Wen Zhu understands very well: "The desire to share and the desire to talk are indeed the most basic emotional needs of human beings, but don't I have you?" And I don't have a big need to socialize, and I don't like to take pictures of food, in short, you're very caring, but you don't need to.

The system "oh" sounded, it sounded too human, but it seemed strange, a pair of new knowledge Xi, got the performance of new data.

Wen Zhu saw that it did not continue to speak, and continued to bury his head in hardship. Snail noodles belong to the kind of food that smells far away and is close to fragrant, you can only smell the stimulation of chili peppers, the sourness of sour bamboo shoots, the smoothness of rice noodles in your mouth, the crispiness of peanuts, the soft and soft taste of yuba that absorbs the soup, and the soft and sweet taste of small green vegetables, you can't smell it at all, but the more you eat, the hotter it gets.