111

Pinellia novel

Chapter 111 111 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 111

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 110 110 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 110

Next chapter: Chapter 112 112 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 112

Chapter 111 111 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 111

◎Orchards, farms, self-sufficiency◎

Not only the top brass of the base, but also people like Zheng Hongzhuo and Wang Bin are looking forward to the arrival of Wenzhu, like looking forward to the rain after a long drought. The middle and lower class people in the base are even more eager to live in Taoyuan. They don't know what loyalty, filial piety and justice are. They only know that they want to live.

When this sentiment has expanded to become a wave, especially when the Fengyun Base is on the right track, all managers know that if they cannot meet the people's demands, they will be overturned and drowned by the violent wave. People cannot fight against the flood, and individuals cannot fight against the interests of the group.

So Wenzhu's arrival at this moment not only did not destroy their interests, but even saved their lives.

The subjective will is very good, and they are also willing to cooperate in attitude. However, there are endless problems that arise in actual operations. Wenzhu said he understood, but it was painful. This is why grassroots work, especially organizational work, is difficult.

Fortunately, the reception office and the armed forces have already taken shape, and there is still work experience and summary reports from the last time to absorb. Wenzhu even printed and distributed many precautions booklets overnight, so she no longer needed to do everything. The reason why he has to come here personally to take charge is mainly because Wenzhu can only use himself as a monitoring room for the time being.

Without such convenience and technological means, it is conceivable that more problems will arise.

Besides, Wenzhu now feels the lack of talents, and she cannot miss any opportunity to find a needle in a haystack to find available talents. Many people in Fengyun Base have been marked for continued observation, and now it is Shuguang Base's turn. Of course, high-level officials like Zheng Hongzhuo and Wang Bin can also use it, but it requires a relatively long planning and taming process. Middle and low-level managers don't have to go to such trouble. Just give them a job and the promised benefits, and they'll be fine. Integrate wholeheartedly into the new system without any obstacles.

loyalty? Of course they will be loyal to Wenzhu and throw the past into the trash. It is estimated that when they meet Zhao Hongzhuo on the road, they will treat him as an unfamiliar neighbor. Wenzhu felt relieved because he knew that even if everyone in the base originally lived in the same community, no one would be incited by the old leader to oppose him.

Especially now that they know surveillance is everywhere.

After absorbing the Shuguang Base, Wen Zhu felt that he had reached his limit for the time being. The advance construction team at Fengyun Base has completed its task and has moved to Shuguang Base to work. Fortunately, they don't need to participate in the planning and drawings, they can just work hard. It's hard work, but the pay is very impressive. No one will complain. At most, it feels too fulfilling and needs to get used to.

And winter is coming soon. Now that I have worked hard for several months and saved a lot of money, the winter expenses will be huge. People who have the opportunity to operate machines quickly realize that working in Taoyuan may be completely different from before, and knowledge and technology are very important. Naturally, they are unwilling to give up the opportunity for mental work. They always want to study hard in the winter and climb up the ladder in similar jobs in the future.