89

Pinellia novel

Chapter 89 89 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 89

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 88 88 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 88

Next Chapter: Chapter 90 90 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 90

Chapter 89 89 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 89

◎ Pregnant women, children, infanticide ◎

Wen Zhu nodded to Zhao Ran: "I'm here to take a look at the situation, I'm afraid you might be too busy. Don't worry about the medicines and equipment. If it doesn't work, I'll find a way. We will also get an operating room."

Zhao Ran was very touched. She is a doctor, and she cannot give up any life in her bones, but in the end of the world, when there are too many helpless times, she can only watch the patients die. She knew how to treat her, but she lacked medical treatment or could not mobilize resources. This painful and helpless life has been going on for too long, and Zhao Ran has already felt that his career has become his own curse.

It was only since she came to Taoyuan that she felt lighter all over, and seemed to have regained the feeling of breathing without pressure. Naturally, patients have to be seen as usual, and work is still very busy, but the hospital facilities and venues in Taoyuan are obviously prepared according to the pre-apocalyptic standards. Even though the personnel and departments are still very primitive, hope makes people regain their senses. Rejuvenated.

Zhao Ran is a person above all pragmatism. Even if she has regained hope, she is still very down-to-earth. After work every day, she will spend a long time sorting out cases and compiling a manual for practical doctors after the apocalypse, preparing it as the future foundation of the medical school. textbook. She did this voluntarily, and Wenzhu was very supportive. In addition to the provision of computers and other equipment, there was also a lot of welfare support.

Everyone has worked so hard, and what they have done is for the country and the people, so they deserve generous benefits.

And Wen Zhu also attaches great importance to the hospital. Most of the construction of the hospital is in line with the technological development of this world, and Wenzhu does not intend to let system products do all the work for him. Because the cost is too high, it is simply unaffordable at present, and it does not meet the needs of most people today. If we can return to the pre-apocalyptic level, with smooth services and no congestion, then we can consider other things. What kind of genetic potion, what kind of painless power level increase, it's all very good, but even Wenzhu needs a lottery to have a chance of encountering it. So far, there is no hope of getting it, let alone a large batch supply?

The system's style has always been like this. Materials to ensure survival are easy to obtain and not expensive, but high-end enjoyment is very expensive. And this magical little potion is countless levels higher than high-end enjoyment, and it is currently a consumption that should not exist at all.

Therefore, the hospital can only rely on the power of this world to develop. Wenzhu cannot invest unlimited money in the construction of the hospital. The robots are mainly placed in security positions, and the medical care can only be filled with real people.

Fortunately, there are not many people, and three or five doctors take turns to be in charge, so lunch breaks and single breaks can still be guaranteed. Patients who are unwilling to let doctors eat or rest will be thrown out directly. Reasonable? Wenzhu is the truth in Taoyuan.

Moreover, Wenzhu has experience in treating diseases and first aid in the apocalypse, and she can also deliver babies - as people live for a long time, they can encounter anything. After telling Zhao Ran these skills to stop her anxiety and go to eat quickly, Wenzhu walked towards several pregnant women.