68

Chapter 68 68 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 68

◎Road robbery and acts of righteousness◎

Such is the danger of being on the road in this day and age.

Although almost no one will travel long distances alone, traveling in a group will inevitably lead to scams. Moreover, in this situation, major bases have no good solution, because these robbers are completely mobile. They will rob and leave without stopping. It is very difficult to find them in the huge crowd of people. It is simply impossible to catch these people because each base is now very rough, with patrol teams that have the functions of security, bodyguards, and urban management also serving as police officers.

And victims often do not have the opportunity to escape safely to complain.

They will kill all witnesses because the population is of no use to them.

These people on the road are careful enough, but the road is so wide that they cannot prevent others from walking the same road as themselves, and they cannot eliminate the possibility of being robbed. In addition to natural disasters, zombies, wild beasts, and mutated plants, people who go out also have to bear this risk. It is no wonder that the frequency of population movement in each base is actually very low when there are no special circumstances. Traveling far away is really a fatal thing.

Recently, some people from various bases have tried to go to Taoyuan. This is another good opportunity for these robbers to make a fortune. Because these people who are willing to move have a certain amount of savings themselves, and must be marginal figures in the original base, otherwise they would not want to leave. Even if they could find escorts, there wouldn't be many.

These people are already well versed in setting up traps in advance, laying ambushes and attacking suddenly, and few people can escape their clutches. This place is far away from the base, and it is their home field in the dense forest, so the possibility of an accident is very small. Once these poor people fall into the trap, it is impossible to escape.

Jiang Yun's team quickly united the front with the old man and old lady's escorts. They first protected the old and weak behind them, and then formed an airtight formation to prepare for a counterattack. There were a lot of "fat sheep" superpowers in this wave, so they still ignored them and walked into the trap. But even so, the strong men did not dare to take it lightly and slowly surrounded them.

The wood-type superpower among them was hiding behind his teammates and constantly spawning vines and leaves, growing towards the "prey". The sharp wooden spines and the constantly waving companions greatly restrict the movement of the prey.

For a moment, rays of light of various colors flew up, flames, thunder, lightning, water, and ice crystals collided lively in the air.

The various colors of light that occasionally appeared from the top of the thick shadow quickly attracted the attention of others. Manman shouted: "Captain, captain, Brother Li! Look, is there a fight there?"

She was bored in the car, so she stretched out her head to look around and catch some wind. Although the power of the sun has begun to show now, if the speed is relatively fast, you can still get the cool breeze brought by the high speed by sticking your head out, but it is not safe. Unexpectedly, I looked around and saw a fighting scene in the distance. Manman suddenly became energetic. Zimon informed the others by patting the seat in front of him.

The speed of several cars in front and behind slowed down. They usually turn on their walkie-talkies in the car to communicate with each other and report the situation. The action is also very unified. Xiao Li, who was responsible for judging the danger level of various situations in the team, skillfully stretched out his head, squinted his eyes over there, and affirmed: "The danger level is medium, rated 4, but if we don't go there, there will be no danger inside." A lot of people are going to die.